Garu

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Gnomes, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I have no idea when the change hit but Hibernate was changed.

Right now it gives on 4 turn cd

6hp heal and stealth for 8 turns... that is all no set backs like immobile, but also no regen. Just stealth 8 turns and a 6hp heal.

sounds pretty great to me.

2. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

they are nice, they lack range but have pure melee rushing power. hibernate helps recovering from a failed rush/run to second line. i'm testing a hyperaggressive full melee bg thats very violent and seems to work not badly

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Think hibernate is bugged atm, thats why its not giving immobile

Etherielin likes this.
  4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Yeah, it is supposed to work like it used to but with a 6 HP heal when activated.

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

now a moral question: should we refrain from playing garu 'cause the ability is bugged , or we should play and get advantage from it as long as we can?

Gnomes likes this.
  6. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Even with this bug only a select few Garus are worth running, so meh.

7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i think that if you build a bg like really aggressive they could do their job. i'm testing something like this

rushb.png

its an extreme bg, almost a trick bg, that wants to take the opponent by surprise and keep the rush going. Still testing, but its quite "adrenaline" to play. I'm also trying some "less used" runes.

Gnomes likes this.
  8. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Crown looks weak. Happy about aurora banner. Double slip? No whisper or medium (I guess because aggressive but whisper looks great to me). Emerald over antidote?

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

crown is a test, should help late game when rush is no longer strong.
    aurora ban i know you like it:) would like to run with aurora lance if find space.
    double slip cause i want to see it early.
    whisper i prefer in mag amp, medium is in fight to enter vs second vanguard.
    emerald cause contests and cleanse for longer, with tanky champs.

10. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Doesn't make sense to be rush orientated and run 2 unassuming trees which take time to come into play? Hope it works for you though ^^

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i thought it too, but then i saw how much pressure they get out if they transform. being a rush bg with high rushing also means the opponent doesnt have a lot of spare resources for your relics. if you position it right either the opponent ignores it and gets a tempo hit with the transform, or uses resources to destroy it being more vulnerable to the rush. i think. maybe i'm wrong...

Cinder405 likes this.
  12. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Leave those relics in there. This relic is a sleeper for sure but with the Seism being more available it's hard to take a risk with 45 Nora.