Gem of J'thir & Spirit of J'thir (Savage Tundra Champions)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by affrobong, Aug 28, 2014.

?

Would you use something like this in your Savage Tundra deck?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Push aura has a name its's called repulsion and does more than push 1 champ.

2. KingJad

woah righteous deflection as an ability... Captain Hindsight will have lots to say if this is implemented.

3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

lol i thought as much that righteous deflection is a ability so you can only give it to other champions and not yourself it like righteous shield

4. KingJad

righteous deflection is not an ability and should never be.

5. affrobong

affrobong Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I agree......

Arrow eater would alow it to stack damage if its ever attacked by range, this would make the unit itself stronger.

Where as if it has righteous deflection (on itself, not able to cast on others, only auto ability on self) the only thing that happens is a ranged guy gets hit with his own attack, this doesnt boost the unit at all or give a unit with no damage magically some damage that it cant even use.. this is why I feel righteous deflection fits better on here then arrow eater.

Righteous shield would prevent *ALL* damage to the unit, I do NOT want this, I *ONLY* want a ranged detour so people can't nuke it from range, I feel righteous deflection does this perfectly, since it does NOT make the champ stronger, but simply just keeps the ranged attacks off, I feel arrow eater would force this champ back into a 5-7 damage champ with an attack since it would be gaining damage if it was ever ranged attacked, where as with righteous deflection, it would be the same after the attack, no stronger for it, but the enemy would realize they can't nuke it by range.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  6. affrobong

affrobong Well-Known Member

Matter of opinion I suppose.. I feel it would fit this unit alot better then arrow eater since it has zero attack, it would have zero benifit from the arrow eater damage, plus this unit isnt supposed to be based off damage but rather a passive unit locker.

I don't feel evasive would work on this champ cuz orginally I wanted lumbering, meaning this is a large slow unit that would in no way be evasive.

I'm open to other ideas for preventing ranged nukes but atm this seems like the most *PASSIVE* option that fits the build.

7. KingJad

If u don't think arroweater will work id look at vothsair champions rocking out with arrow eater 14+ damage multiattack.

8. KingJad

Yes you're right righteous deflection would fit the build better. I had the impression in my head it would be an invisible ability until triggered. (like the spell)