Get fired up with BurnPyro.

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by BurnPyro, Jan 17, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The only non-common/uncommon being the warbanner, I assumed that was a safe pass.

skeezick common.png

Runes are all cheap in nora cost as well. Gives you tools to deal with everything. No quickening/DB might hurt, but you're still packing enough punch to make it to a decent level once you get used to the bg.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  2. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

With x2 Hammer strike, maybe replace earthquake with baneblast? Ok it's a 80 nora "combo" but could still be usefull.

And i guess that the upgrade showed are the base upgrade.

And i would replace the vial with another tactical manual. Because there is no more stun, para, or blind in nearly all the bg i'v saw, and the main tank (fist, bouncer, talgar) have tough or for talgar purified.

But i'm not good as you are so maybe i'm wrong.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I was thinking about the baneblast. But I didn't feel like it was worth it with no other forms of paralyze in the bg.

True you don't really need the cleanse, but for a new players bg it might be useful.

4. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Yeah, you go ahead and praise the burnpyro.

Take him as a teacher if you will, but know that your teacher once told me I would never amount to anything, and that I should learn to play basketball if I want to make it out of the hood. That my rhymes would never sustain any sort of living. But I proved that ***** wrong, and now I'm rolling on 24 inch chrome.

[​IMG]

SaintKiwi likes this.
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

wat

6. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

He said you are fat.

7. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I'll be in LA this summer. I'll be sure to pay you a visit, tumblruser.

TeaScholar likes this.
  8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

10. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Yeah, I made some adjustments, thanks.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Lemme know how it goes, I haven't played that BG myself.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Customized draksar, there ya go @themacca

when I was going over draksar, a lot of them seem a lot more runnable/decent/good/great with the recent changes. And now that Drakslord got bugfixed, I'm tempted to run them myself.

Draksar 4 themacca.png

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I played like 20 games with Lonx and decided it's too stressful. Lonx are strong compared to other themes, but they get crushed by meta. It didn't help that i've never played Lonx and I probably gave up before I got the hang of it, but they were too dependent on mid/late game control.

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Protip: never try playing SL.

15. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Naw FW and SL too slow for my taste.

16. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

A post!

Lushiris likes this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

http://poxbase.com/deck/ClIChxc54C5Fclwc1-ct_c5AchkCluC52s5s3qs1as4KS2ts6gsLr3nr2zr3frUe2weM

As far as elves go, this is how I'd do it. I don't run mena, maybe I should with page. I feel like he's costy though, your choice. Champs are all dirt cheap mofos and you got that sexy spellset with you. Bunch of equips in there cause artisan and recycle is funny.

Anyhow, what up

note I could have missed something since I did it in Poxbase and not from my rune manager, so I don't watch every picture and whatnot. I'm also no KF god, so take this with a grain of salt.

AMA

Poxbrothers likes this.
  18. doubtofbuddha

How are you with FS? What do you think of the new Firk/Psychic stuff?

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I like to think that I can make most decks to at least a mid limited standard of deckbuilding, even though I'm not the best builder out there.

New firk look really strong. Sensorate is bonkers. Overal the theme is pretty wild.

20. doubtofbuddha

Are you mostly interested in building new decks here or are you also willing to critique existing ones?

Unfortunately the FS forums are pretty dead and my guildmates are largely either new or disinterested in discussing FS.