Getting gud

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

So I ended up vs Kthx. Standard league vs battlemaster.
    Still lost 9 points which is a big amount for the league difference.

I guess I made him struggle because it looked like I was going to win at various points but when you think you have it, you don't.
    Either way, man. It's a good practice but this pairing up vs a battlemaster and the player being new (not my case), it doesn't promote anyone new wanting to play more to get beat up.

2. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

You post too much

JellyBerry likes this.
  3. Revengercm

You post too few

point?

Lol. I just checked. Just 3 threads.

What's difference between you and me? We both waste our time looking at the forums but I post more than you.

4. Phynixe

Phynixe I need me some PIE!

It's not the whole battlemaster/standard league that determines the match making, rather, the rating does.

5. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

The fact that he has argumentative capability and fair points, as opposed to a constant stream of textual diarrhea and doom saying.

No you didn't make kthx struggle. Yes we are aware of issues regarding population and seemingly unfair at first match-ups. Yes it might or might not be a factor in regards to player retention.

What you intend to achieve with your posting escapes me. You're not edgy and none of your threads have been constructive as far as I remember since they're either about you externalizing and blaming the game for your inability to play it, or about how dead it is.

You (and many others) think you're helping but realistically, regardless of how many posts you make, you're not.

Pattn199, BurnPyro, Woffleet and 2 others like this.
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

have i ever told you you're one of my fav people on here

7. Runegod

Runegod I need me some PIE!

His thread might be pointless, but your post about his thread being pointless is just as pointless, ya follow ?

8. Revengercm

I may or may not make kthx struggle. It doesn't matter. You weren't there. I see my capacity of being a battlemaster no problem. It depends if I'm willing to spend my lifetime on it.

You need pressure on something so it keeps doing what it's currently doing. It's probably the reason why they fixed up some of the game's problems. You just don't mention a thing, don't see a fix between the expected time to be fixed and just forget about it. It needs to be reminded. I think it has been months since I said anything about the game's current status.

Am I the only one that is blaming the game and talks about how dead this game is? Am I really? I think we're in the same boat. We both are holding on our positives.

Do you really think I'm taking anything I write seriously? Do you think I care if you look at me and think of the smartest poxnora player ever? No. No I don't. This the internet. Welcome to the internet.

Nobody is really helping the game survive. It just does.

I don't care how I shoot as long as my message gets through. I don't always write to see a response that I "expected".

Also. You're not really helping being an ******* to me. Keeping that "playerbase" good.
    You just made me rethink if I want to play this game or not.

9. Revengercm

I'll let you know. Spirits are fixed because I first brought them up and people followed. You welcome.
    Magma Elemental it's now decent champ. You welcome.
    I am the master of ladies of the forums. You welcome.

I may be trolling but you know that I'm part and take effect from this game whether you like it or not.

#MLGDOGE signing out.

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

This has gotten personal, and dragging dangerously close to CoC 1. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.