Gift

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ifem21, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

IMAGIRL, Qucas and Ifem21 like this.
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

My birthday is on December 4th just in case anyone was wondering...:rolleyes:

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

mine was october 18th

4. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

yall owe me for many birthdays....

5. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

You have a good girl friend not because she bought you some bs computer data, but because she actually encourages honors you love instead of being annoyed by them.

I'm still waiting on a woman to gift me spitfire brand.

Ifem21 likes this.
  7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

9. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Pixyrus, Goyo, Ifem21 and 2 others like this.
  10. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

10/10 almost as good as people helping out soulmilk.

Ifem21 likes this.
  11. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Ty everyone, for the gifts, for the congratulations... You guys are the best, and I hope to someday I do something to help you all.
    Yeah, she is amazing. Don't worry, you will find someone, there are plenty of woman outside, you will find the one ;)

Bellagion and Qucas like this.
  12. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Love this community for this reason. Part of me should be salty, but I'm not since I would just craft them for new decks or pox box :oops:

Ifem21 likes this.
  13. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

LOL spritfire brand, my friend randomly gifted me Demon Vi knowing that i play Vi. MAYBE i should marry him XD

Qucas, Ifem21 and Goyo like this.
  14. Ultima

Had a buddy (buddy a) accidentally gift demon blade tryndamere when it was meant for my other friend on his birthday. To be fair, our names are Lord of bronze, and duke of bronze. Then there's the pope and god .

Qucas and Ifem21 like this.
  15. gamengamenut

gamengamenut I need me some PIE!

HAHA nice names! This dude went into my account to accept it so when we started a game he was all "go vi jungle, it will be awesome" then when i locked in i saw a skin and was like OMFG YOU BEAST! screamed over skype like some ******.

Qucas and Ifem21 like this.
  16. Ifem21

You guys are talking about LoL right? (Dont play mobas, excepto for HotS, you know, I love Blizz).

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015
  17. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

*MOBAs

18. Ifem21

Yeah... autocorrect sucks

19. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

WorstFiddleJapan used to be my username until i changed it to Arcade Fiddle in the wild hopes that Riot would be like "ohhh thats a great idea, lets make Arcade Fiddlesticks"...im still waiting for Arcade Fiddlesticks. :(:(

Happy belated birthday Ifem and your girls a definite keeper. :)

Qucas, IMAGIRL and Ifem21 like this.
  20. Ultima

Original name was chickenweiner, logged in one day and it was Fancy Lass, I emailed and they said there was no note of my name change, and they can't do anything about it since there's no history of name change (weird) then months later I tried again, and they said that there's still no record but have a free name change in the house, thus lord of bronze was born.