Give me tips and tricks

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by ac3king, Jun 22, 2017.

1. ac3king

ac3king The King of Potatoes

Im trying to improve so i was wondering how to balance
    reactive or proactive runes in a FF FW BG.
    Mele ranged
    units/ spells, equipment, relics
    upgrades and nora cost

Random thoughts
    dead fairy. as it can be used for attacking the turn it gets spawned
    Obsidian Venger as dualist
    Skeletal excavator relic/trap counter
    Looking forward to see feedback

Ps
    Any recommended tier list c:

2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Proactive cheap stuff is good. Summons and low hp units for low nora are strong for the simple fact battle leader is run less often now.

2 broken bones and two bone circle archmage is a good way to start a deck. Add in 2 tomb lords and 2 black blade baron for surge damage, and you have the makings of a strong deck imo.

Dead fairy is best used with reapers blade imo. I don't even think I use initiative or reinforce on mine. Dead fairy has a really nice long range and there's plenty of tanks in zombies.

I like zombie rot wrappers in zombie decks, the problem is I don't really like a lot of their other units.

If you are going for a sort of "good stuff " deck, I wouldn't use obsidian avenger for your all purpose unit. They are nice, but pretty clunky imo, and risky for their cost. I'd probably use them in a split deck with Magnus and the paladin stuff from IS, they fit that meme theme well, and crossbones has paralytic strike, which is pretty strong if you can paralyze things.

Skeletal excavator is strong with blockade. You'd be surprised how often you get away with blocking some sort of ap. The relic kill is also great.

I'll update my skeketon tier list, I'm only 1500 atm, but the i have a good grasp of skeketon. Just don't take it as gospel

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  3. ac3king

ac3king The King of Potatoes

Thanks for the informative reply.
    i was also wondering whats your thoughts on
    graveyard as it alows any summoned unit to take/contest isolated fonts. is it worth the space/nora?
    bone trap as it is a cheap and fast way to affect the way the game is playing out
    bone slave as 60 nora stun if in range of spawning point and as it synergises with boost/surge skele
    last but not least, what rank of summon skele do you upgrade on tomb lord
    ps do you ever use stong (powercreep) whatever race unit, with a skele theme deck

4. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

1 for tl, I'm pretty certain for that

I use essence drain and soul bane, as well as mobilisation. Unholy tomb and tome of hate and elsari bazaar. Those are all pretty power creepy to me (well, most of them are a anti power creep). Shrine exertion is strong, I underrated it when I was starting out.

Graveyard is awesome, dark rising + graveyard can win games since they take over fonts. I'm not using one in my current deck, but they are tier1 on my tier list.

An fyi, st, fs, sl, are all pretty top tier. They are really overbloated and power creepy. To the point where running a themeless deck is actually advised.

I don't like bone trap, I feel the relic isn't worth the cost, especially because it breaks the engage with fear.

Check out the skeleton tier list, it could use some slight tweaks, but it is pretty actuate.