Give the negativity threads a rest.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, May 13, 2017.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Okay guys this is getting to be a bit ridiculous. We've got threads everywhere talking about how the ps4 release is going to fail or is a bad idea, generally shitting over everything. youtube videos talking Bane Shift even when misinformed. I'm all for the idea of free speech but in this instance i would like to promote intelligent speech.

You want this game to succeed right? Well think this game has just gotten a trailer with over 25000 views on it. an at least somewhat decent sized portion of it is going to go to poxnora.com and from there they're going to see the forums which a lot of people know the forums for any game is a good place to get a community perspective on the state of the game.

They're going to come here see all this (often incorrent) information about how x is bad or y is bad and you get the gist and it's going to throw them right off this game. so please for the love of god think more carefully before you post at the moment. there's already numerous threads regarding the ps4 release if you have something you want to discuss go there we don't need the front page filling up with those kinds of threads.

2. LoserSlick

LoserSlick Devotee of the Blood Owl

yea... i kinda see your point

- you can delete my ps4 thread (honestly i was just fishing for information)

- as well, you can change the thread title of my "BIGBOY pants" thread to something more amicable. i hope you give it a read tho!

3. LoserSlick

a lot of message boards have some kind of a private/privilaged sub-forum

you guys should make one for feedback

EDIT: or like "deep" feedback

4. themacca

there is one, kinda

i already did read it. didn't really have any kind of response to it. it just added to my list of threads that seem to be going out of their way to be shitting over the game at a really bad time right now.

5. LoserSlick

then move it there. and if there isn't one, create it... and then move it

lol c'mon man... i worked really hard on that

honestly, macca, did not mean to bring about that kind of response. in hindsight - given the few overly combative posts i've come across - maybe i could have framed it a little differently

6. themacca

I aint a mod man just a concerned bystander.