Giving Away All My Runes - Let's play a Contest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Girlgamer97, Apr 6, 2016.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Can you make poxpoints like poxbox. Just rename it poxpoints.

Poxpoints definitely has some pros, but i think the format of seeing the in and outs runes, and having 1 side be in and the other be out really intuitive. Anyways, great job regardless.

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

This makes sense, but what I offered is "meaning". The certainty that the runes will hold the memory of ever belong to gamergirl97. Giving them to new players is a noble act and I've done it a lot, and I can assure you that it's a big gabmle given most new players don't stick with pox/trade the runes for whatever is broken/get scammed.

True, if gamergirl wishes to do that I have no objections. But if I get her mind even if a little bit, she not only wants real closure, but also that her runes and all the effort that they meant to be worth something to the game, and I humbly believe that I can do that - even if it's mostly on single player, unranked games and the 1 ranked game a day - without ever trading them away. But again, up to her.

Yea I don't keep spares, I only have what I run or has been gifted. And ST runes, can't part with them. I'm a very active trader in both PB and PP.

EnigmaXIII and newsbuff like this.
  3. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

There's a bunch of things I'd like to improve, but unfortunately I sunk way too much time into the site already for it to bring in zero revenue, so it's not really a good use of my time to keep improving it. We've literally made nothing to remotely pay for what we invested in it (plus monthly hosting fees), so it's just a service to the community at this point, not a 'business' or anything.

Lushiris likes this.
  4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I will.

newsbuff likes this.
  5. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Thats understandable. I hope you find a way to make a revenue. Do you have a donate button? People in pox have very very loose pockets.

Lushiris likes this.
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

thats how u get the ladies.

7. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

LOL

Lushiris likes this.
  8. Girlgamer97

Girlgamer97 New Member

Well, the trades are up and will last 3 days. I need to know who Morfeas and Goyo are in game. You have 3 days to bid.

Cya ;***

Kampel likes this.
  9. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Confirming that Girlgamer97, a girl, a gamer, a forum member since Thursday, and definitely not Willow, just completed my trade.

Thank you!

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

11. Girlgamer97

Girlgamer97 New Member

All trades done. Since i can't delete my account i will give it to someone, so it's a good bye.

Tnx everyone. Adios!