Glorious Gnomes Games

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Gnomes, Nov 17, 2014.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Learn to do blood offering

2. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

on? when? why? under what circumstances?

3. badgerale

The UD avatar ability. You can use it to hit things and destealth them.

Unfortunately it has been nerfed (too) hard, but one thing it can still be useful for is spot destealth.

Also, when you killed the nightfall spider, it Stealths the nearest of his champs - which in this case meant that it attempted to stealth the bloodied utterdark guy (he stealthed and immediately destealth). You could have worked out from this that the fairy was on the other side of the shrine and moved your detection that way.

Anyway, I enjoy the videos.

Gnomes likes this.
  4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Ah thats what you mean, Very smart! i guess thats the reason you are the UD king :D and true on the destealth for the nightfall, did not think of that. very smart! thank you for the heads up! ever want to co cast with me? would love a UD expert in the room while i watch some ud games!

5. badgerale

I would but I don't have the technology - the microphone and probably a good enough computer.

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

all you need is the mic other then that ill be recording and uploading :D

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Any reason it does not say all the videos i have under uploaded?

9. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

@badgerale ok, im fixing the game your in, but it will be silent :/

badgerale likes this.
  10. badgerale

It has sound!

11. badgerale

I am quite tempted, though I do have a pretty annoying nasal voice.

Also, I want to say that you and kalasle make a great team, you have the enthusiasm and he has the precise game knowledge - both of which are important for a interesting video - and you both have voices which are easy on the ear.

Last edited: May 29, 2016
    Gnomes likes this.
  12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

That is wonderful to hear!!!! so nice of you, im glad my voice is not to annoying!! haha thats always a big thing when i wach a vid. i am trying to get a lot of people to join my casts i want to get burn and @PhdNiceGuy to cast with me as well! im hoping to get a alot of people so i dont get to stale, this way i dont have to loose my voice either :D @kalasle usee what he said!!! he liks us!!! get back from newyork quick

Now to the important stuff, get on discord badgerale, i dont care about a bad voice, ill be the judge of that, i need your crazy game skills and knowledge!!! get online

13. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  14. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Oh man, this was so bad. First time playing a Salaman BG. Here are the mistakes as follows:

Before Recording: Set down font of restoration and forgot to use it on the champ. Caused Appraiser to die at least ~2 rounds earlier than it would have originally.
    Before Recording: Kept forgetting to do anything with Fire Salaman in top right corner.
    0:25: Mistook the rune art for Salaman Elite and accidentally deployed Salaman Dervish instead.
    4:30: Transfiguring early works well here on a small map against someone who doesn't have an avatar. Otherwise the champ disadvantage would have caused him to lose. Not having an avatar meant a lot in this match.
    5:06: Avatar blocking Grim Well, just forgot it was there.
    8:21: I thought I had upgraded mobility on Dervish, but I was wrong. Wasted Emergency Kit as well.

A lot of small things add up + Not having an avatar to counter the board pressure set by the FW avatar

Gnomes likes this.
  15. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

its ok mate, i posted the games you had after as well, where you crushed :D

16. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Really nice @Agirgis1 game vs @antoinlut

Tempted to put it on general forums cuz it was such a sick game.

17. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

new game :D Devils vs DMR

not sure why only one ear

18. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Who's that Atherhog dude? He plays Salaman sexy like.

Capitulator and Gnomes like this.
  19. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

20. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016