Gold disappearing?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by lungz421, Mar 9, 2014.

1. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Well i cant really add much to what i said, i saw i had 6k gold after dailies, did ST walktrough, oh yea, got slaughtered in training grounds when using bone lord deck. Then did all walkghtroughs other than ST from start , with UD one when bot server was taken down, rest is in previous post.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

It appears that the key similarity in all of the reports is being locked in the post game lobby.

4. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

Now that u mentioned it it DID happen to me too, probably twice, was alt tabbing a lot to check forums and trades, so it didn't really bother me when it took a while for lobby to load, just restart and redo ....

5. jvne

jvne Well-Known Member

just lost whole day of gold!

6. soulcapter

soulcapter New Member

i just lost about 600 after i just finished the "The old Exile" daily, it put my gold down to 1007, that's what my gold amount was on yesterday, and i seem to be getting gold really slow so it has probably happened before but i cant be sure...

Edit: I was stuck in lobby after the match, had to close with task manager

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  7. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Were you all stuck in a lobby after you finished your game and were you forced to quit your game?

8. Khipu4

Khipu4 New Member

The gold is missing in both the game and website, I was going from 20K to 21K, then I was 19K. I hope it doesn't happen again, or I won't be able to get an extended box no matter how much I play.

9. soulcapter

soulcapter New Member

just lost about 400 more after doing a campaign, it got stuck in lobby again.

10. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

Wow. Just wow.

Finished up a campaign and went from around 2.8k to 1.8k. Are we going to see any compensation for this vanishing gold or is it just gone because I've lost several thousand by now.

soulcapter likes this.
  11. glocktower

glocktower New Member

woot my gold is back!
    i guess i should spend it before it disappears!

12. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

There is something really off with the gold system and we are trying to get to the bottom of this.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    Spiderchap and soulcapter like this.
  13. Pikminwill

Pikminwill New Member

I just finished the daily quest Lord of war and was greeted with a black box saying 'initializing lobby' and nothing else so I had to close the client. I then went to check on my gold on the website and I had lost about 300 from last checking before playing the match

14. soulcapter

soulcapter New Member

just lost ANOTHER 400 gold.. I should just stop playing... but it fun :(

Pikminwill likes this.
  15. Tal3234

Tal3234 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Oh boy...yeah, same bug here... my gold has "ethereal" :p
    pzz, fix it :)

Pikminwill likes this.
  16. Scrambles

Scrambles The King of Potatoes

I lost a bunch of gold too and My 3 day gold bonus disappeared after an hour and a half when I relogged.

17. Spiderchap

Spiderchap Well-Known Member

Good to hear! Until its fixed though, I think I'm going to take a break from the game.

18. Clueless

Clueless New Member

I got the same issue. I did two daily events, and one single player game and gained about 1140 but after that the screen froze and I was practically back at what I started. I think it didnt even count the gold. Also a bunch on windows popped up in chrome after I closed the game :

Oops! Google Chrome could not find nullrewards
    Google Search
    null rewards runes

19. Mdude186

Mdude186 Member

This just happened to me as well. I was somewhere int he neighborhood of 3.5K gold...I'm now at 900. I was logged into the game and kicked off twice today. Maybe that has something to do with it? Please tell me its not lost forever. That was a fair bit of the day spent trying to get an extended pack. Now for nothing =/

20. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Same here. Lost 1.2k gold today.