Good Firk

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Goatmanji, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Goatmanji

Goatmanji I need me some PIE!

I said I wasn't going to do this, but here I am.

I recently came back to Pox, and realized that last I played, I left at least half of my runes in PoxBox as credits. Since the 'Box is no more, those runes (and all the time spent building to get to that point) are lost.

I am very interested in building a Firk battlegroup, based on psychic and soultap shenanigans. Does anyone have any spare, good Firk runes or generally useful FS non-champ runes that I can have?

(worth a shot)

2. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Give me a list of what you want.

3. Goatmanji

Well, the c/u/r firk I can forge fairly easily without breaking the bank, so the main ones I need are exotics and legs. I don't know if you (or anyone else) would be willing to part with them, and I would understand if that were the case.

But just in case:
    Firk Soulthief x2
    Stillwater Mutant x2
    Firk Voidmage x1
    Firk Executor x2
    Firk Diplomat x1
    Firk Infiltrator x1

Bonus: Neuromancer (not a firk but seems to fit nicely, and looks like it's trying to be)

I am not very familiar with FS non-champ runes, so I am not sure what is best to go with Firk or a Psy/Soultap theme.

Any help is appreciated greatly. Even if you cannot spare any of these runes (wouldn't blame you) thanks for replying!

4. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

neuromancer is a good idea. i forgot about him

5. Goatmanji

Anyone that plays firk, are my choices above decent? Anything (such as jellies) that would strengthen the soultap/psychic theme?

I've already crafted all of the c/uc firk, but everything above uc I'm still working on earning gold to get the ferren deck to shard, tho i know it wont touch most of these. Gonna be awhile unless someone with a nice collection and a generous heart decides to donate...

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I can give you

1x soulthief
    1x executor
    1x diplomat
    1x infiltrator
    1x neuromancer

For $10 ;-)

7. Goatmanji

Hmmm.... $2 each? Tempting....

If not, how about $10 worth of gratitude?

8. Goatmanji

Just want to say thanks to profhulk for the runes! I'm enjoying the Firk out of Firk.

Still trying to figure out the ratios; I've found the Executor is pimp, and Stillwaters are pretty good. Not really feeling the Soulthief, though it was originally the main one I was looking for because of Soulwrack; so far it seems underwhelming. But I'm not sure what to replace it with.

I can run with the Firk I have (tho I still need to level more than half of them) but the spells/relics/equips are what I keep adjusting as I never seem to have what I need. Any advice there?

9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

I'm trying to make one as well is 2x paraform worth putting in?

10. Goatmanji

Paraforms seem pretty good, I use two.