Good Luck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

In all honesty. I have been criticizing the game lately. I like this game. There isn't anything close to it. I has an unique genre. I want it to live because the time I've spent in it.

I think the PC version is over. 7 active games isn't giving me reason to play. I'm saving up to buy again another Minotaur Thunderaxe and port my runes to the PS4. If I ever want to play this game, it will be there since I play most of the time there.

You guys really tried to make this game better. You left soe, made a steam launch so more people would come but it went the other way and now this is your last shot.

I hope the PS4 does well so at least the devs can get enough money out of all this work.

My biggest problem is... how will PS4 players react to it when they first see it. They could comment: " lol, is this a mobile game", "horrible graphics", "turn based? nah".

Pretty tough getting PS4 gamers to play PoxNora when there's awesome FPS, TPS, RPGs, Racing, Sport, Fighting games that are dominating again.

If it doesn't live up. It's ok. At least this game will be a big memory for everyone who played it. You should upload the OST on youtube. The channel seems scarce with videos.

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Know that the PS4 and PC players will be able to play together so you're not really leaving PC Pox behind.

3. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I am. I still prefer playing on the ps4. Devs said you can finish a turn as quick as on PC. They have to do the cross-play. Not everyone has a PS4 and they want players to play vs PC so they do the cross-platform.

I rewatched e32016 videos and the one where Gedden is being interviewed has the majority of likes but on the trailer video, there is a 40% of dislikes. All of them saying the trailer looked like a mobile ad or that they don't want ps2 games etc, but those guys are idiots and always complain about the ps free games. They think they'll get GTA for free and that these indie games affect the release of AAA games.