GREAT POXNORA TOURNAMENT 2018 - EMPEROR OF POXNORA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaruXV, Dec 4, 2017.

1. TinyDragon

TinyDragon Lord of KF

gg tiny +1 - xaznsoulx 0

MaruXV likes this.
  2. EliteMeat

EliteMeat The King of Potatoes

Karamasov won both games against me for SL. Well played

MaruXV and Karamasov like this.
  3. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

GGs. Good luck with the rest of the tourney :)

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

MaruXV likes this.
  5. Bolkonsky

Bolkonsky New Member

lost challange against originalG1

6. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Wish I could take part in this but I'm going to be in and out of hospital all year so my chances to play will be severely limited.

Hope it goes well.

MaruXV likes this.
  7. OriginalG1

Hope everything will come out okay potatonuts, I am doing my best to put up points for TSL.

potatonuts likes this.
  8. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

idk why you keep liking my posts but then not updating my score @MaruXV

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

thats why i wrote to check and remember me if i forget to do it ;)

10. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

win (SP meta) vs. @davre (SP Kanen)

GREAT very long game. fūcking epic. It was on an old ass map with two very far away side fonts and one mid font close to our shrines. he played a kanen darkrunner first and started towards his side font, i went hard on the mid font with a peaks ifrit. it was pretty back & forth in the mid font, but because he was down 1 champ due to darkrunner, and i think he struggled with the physical immunity on ifrit and with the equip that gives phys immune since kanen have a LOT of physical damage. He also had an annoying stealthed kanen with Stunning, but I ate him up with pounce from war mandrils + paper wing ghern rager. Ghern rage with paper wings is RIDICULOUS. I also exploited the mud river with my leaping moga cannon, flying ifirt, and the paper wings equip. He nearly made a comeback several times with his kanen swarms (got at least 2 procs), and i made an embarassing mistake with a slave whip, equipping it and then spending so much AP that i couldn't actually possess anything, then getting one-rounded. Ultimately, he was on the verge of making a big comeback, having taken BOTH side fronts and having a big force of 80+ nora kanen pack leaders, but i was so deep onto his shrine with a bunch of ranged guys that I was able to burn down his shrine to 18 HP before he was able to move it away. One hit from a moga cannon leap + one hit from an intensified hyaenid ascendant with a battle drum benediction was able to finish it off for the win. Best game of the tournament so far, fetl very back and forth. looking forward to match 2 with him.

Gnomes, Fentum and MaruXV like this.
  11. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

i won the second game

MaruXV likes this.
  12. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Yeah, he's running an equip that gives electric immunity that I've never seen. My alt damage is acid (via hyaenid stalker), and his electric immunity was equipped on his acid-eater slag guy. So he literally was immune to all damage. I drew my diamond mace late in the game and might have still had a slim chance to come back, but i attacked another of his acid-eaters with my stalker (for some reason thinking the other one had acid immunity from the equip...) and wasted all my AP and rq. Very gay game. It was smart to play to the 'SP league meta' by running anti-electric equips (assuming he didn't see any of my thread posts stating that i was running electric), but I'm wondering how the equip will fare in out-of-faction matches, although fire/frost immunity is bound to also be useful. I'm still kind of salty about the match.

Gnomes likes this.
  13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i didnt notice that ;)

14. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

My monitor broke and I had to wait to get a new one. Any chance of a late entry I have already built the decks do I need to send a copy of them to you?

MaruXV and newsbuff like this.
  15. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

there are still 3 weeks so i think its ok ;)

16. OriginalG1

GG @themacca we play one and have one more to go. I won the 1st one.

MaruXV likes this.
  17. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

you up this late afternoon?

18. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Played two matches vs @badgerale

Me UD mixed fire vs UD Mixed fire. I lost
    Me UD Gobbos vs UD Spiders. .I lost

The gobbo match was completely ludicrous! As usual with Gobbos.

Well played Badgerale.

Etherielin, MaruXV and badgerale like this.
  19. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

More good luck than good play but thanks.

Etherielin, MaruXV and Fentum like this.
  20. Karamasov

Karamasov Lord of SL & Master of Challenges

Played my two matches against Drayenn. Won both.

Second match ended with the shrine being popped from full health through Draconic Sacrifice. And I learned that Summon Dragon gives 4 ap.

GGs

MaruXV likes this.