Greyed out Flashbang sticking around after destruction (+ extra weirdness)

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Sirius, Dec 24, 2015.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

So, 1-2 years ago there used to be a problem with the Mines summoned by Minefield; sometimes they would stick around after being destroyed, with a greyed out texture. They were indestructible and impossible to walk over/through for the player seeing them (for the opponent of whoever casted Minefield). Furthermore, they were not "there" or visible anymore for the one using them.

Something very similar has happened to me in this match, with the Flashbang summoned by Salaman Trapper. But with something new later on.

In this first screenshot, my opponent's Salaman Appraiser used Reclaim Relic on a previously stealthed Flashbang (summoned by their Salaman Trapper). The relic was revealed and destroyed, except it actually stuck around with the greyed out texture (I think it's part of the pre-death animation).

[​IMG]

In this second screenshot, I targeted Salaman Trapper with my Amethyst Wing's Chain Lightning. After it got damaged, the aforementioned greyed out relic took damage (at least it said so in the combat log) and then it went back to a normal colored aspect and displaying all of the stats and full HP. I don't know whether it was destructible at this point (though I doubt it), as I didn't get the chance to test it during the match.
    It might be possible that the opponent placed a Flashbang in the same spot (I can't rule it out because he can reduce cooldowns), but then it should've been displayed with less than max HP.

[​IMG]

And here, in the third screenshot, you can see the same thing happening as in the 1st screenshot, except this time with Salaman Picket's Detonate Relic.

[​IMG]