griffon sigil

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ujelly, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It was previously 40 nora and was made 30 nora during the "non-champion rune" shake up patch which changed the prices of many spells, relics and equipment.

Having played it myself, it is probably undercosted at this point, so I have set it to 35 for the patch.

Note that changing it to Ferren only is something I am interested in doing, but that requires code time, and I have to prioritize that stuff.

Osidan likes this.
  2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Do the Ferren need it though? Ferren Hideout suits them because they're about relocation. But out of all the themes, they're probably the one with the most relocation available to them already.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It actually works really well with their Swap-based relocation.

4. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I see.

5. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

Hey Sokolov, I found another relic that's a little too strong in my book: Sacred Temple with Cleansing Aura and Premonition for a mere 20 Nora. Not to mention it contests fonts and cleanses and cleanses... would like to see this checked, if your time permits it. Thanks in advance. :)

6. Ujelly

Ujelly I need me some PIE!

Fs has no spot cleanse though rlly out side of mirefolk or a few odd runes so relying on a cleanse to work a turn in advance is not rlly very great but I do agree good for the price but is it runnable at a higher price? I don't rlly think so maybe plus five at max but nah

7. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

lol mmmkay. Delayed cleanse so op...... wtf is wrong with ppl. ... We have little to no spot cleanse and you want to further nerf a rune with delayed cleanse plz go away and rethink your posts.
    [​IMG]

8. Osidan

It seems strong to me, you can anticipate incoming CC / dots and keep those away as long as the relic isn't destroyed. I think 20 nora for a relic with no abilities would be ok, just as a contesting tool. With cleansing aura and premonition, that's a steal. Just my opinion, tough, I'm surprised you react so strongly. I think 25 nora would be a fair price without invalidating the relic. Have a good day!

Tweek516 likes this.
  9. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

You know there are a bunch of 20 nora relics that do things right? I would definitely not pay 20 nora for a no ability relic.

10. Osidan

What relics are you referring to? I know banners and griffin perch but apart from that I haven't seen too many 20 nora relics played lately or overall.

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Profhulk is typically a raging lunatic best to let him be.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  12. doubtofbuddha

Aurora Banner, all of the market relics, Griffin Perch, Sacred Temple, Skull of Decay, and Lotus Altar are 20 nora relics I have seen in the last week.

13. doubtofbuddha

What does that have to do with my conversation with him?

14. Osidan

Thanks for the list. I guess no one has to pay 20 nora for a relic without effect - does every faction have a market? I assume that.

15. doubtofbuddha

Yes. Every faction has a market. Some are better than others.

16. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I think @Osidan 's issue with Sacred Temple is the 1:1 Nora to HP ratio, which I feel is a very valid concern.

He probably shouldn't have mentioned the cleansing aspect of the rune though, because he's summoned the FSers and now they're charging him head on with their d1cks flailing about
    <3 you @profhulk @doubtofbuddha

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  17. doubtofbuddha

Dude, all these other runes I mentioned have a 1:1 hp: nora ratio too. It is not that uncommon.

18. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

I thought I had an argument but I realized I don't know how much hp costs in nora so...
    I got nothing

19. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Just shocked someone even concerns themselves with nerfing sacred temple. It Firking does nothing but sit there and if ur not in the aoe u don't get cleansed. How is temple even an issue with all this seism crap out there? Shouldn't this guy be on the nerf snaptooth bandwagon in the ballballer thread next door instead of worrying about my poor Firking temple that was already changed once?

20. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Its very strong.

Could easily go to 25n

Osidan likes this.