grimlic THIS IS A NERF THREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by super71, May 8, 2017.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

well you Firking trolls you won today ....he got unequippable so you can finally rest. Its absolutely uncalled for but meh what is done is done

2. GoldTiger

GoldTiger I need me some PIE!

How'd you find this out? Also why are we listening to super and the likes in the first place?

I personally think he's fine with and without firelight gem tbh.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  3. nepyonisdead

go over the website and check champs upgrades

4. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

Depending on prior deck construction, this is a buff. Pretty happy I don't have to worry about negative equips on our resident glass cannon.

SPiEkY and nepyonisdead like this.
  5. nepyonisdead

never looked at it that way :p

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Also that's a decent cost decrease

7. nepyonisdead

I just dont understand how the nerfing system works, Only super71 (who always posts about Bane Shift he loses to right after the game) had a problem with it as far as I know. Most people think angel of war is too strong (debatable whether op or no) ---> she gets buffed. Almost everyone agrees bile zombie needs to be nerfed to the ground and we are yet to see a change. I guess i just want to know who decides what needs to be changed and what do they base that on?

8. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

True, though I think either deception had a cost increase or Grimlic had a manual +4 nora modifier added. qpoxdb lists unequippable as -5 nora but Grimlic only decreased in cost by 1 nora. Still fine with me just not sure where his current cost is coming from.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  9. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

All the hero's have pretty big manual cost discounts in them.

10. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Unequipable thing is whatever. Probably a buff at higher ranks, nerf at lower ranks.

Angel of war buff was stupid. Rune was already really god damn strong. Edit: Wait, was this cost change just because of the battle leader nerf?

nepyonisdead likes this.
  11. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Realistically in top tier games this is a buff. It will only been seen as a nurf to lower skilled players. This seems to be the way "nurfs" are going these days.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

Think it was, no more healing from battleleader, and i think it can only trigger 1 time per turn, or maybe that was just a suggestion flying around. Still need to test and see if it works with other abilities then basic attacks or if that was changed also, if so the terraformer+medal of valor will still be absurd