Grundlewolf and Kanen

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xuldorl, May 3, 2017.

1. Xuldorl

Xuldorl I need me some PIE!

Im not going so far as to say Kanen must be Race: Beast, Kanen or.. Grundelwolves should be slapped with Race: Kanen. But, I do think thematically there could be some things done.

Suggested Changes: Rather than taking anything away, I am just suggesting things be slid into where they already have room.

Grundelwolf: U1 (Same), U2 (Pounce, Leap, Pack Mentality) Also to Badgerwulf.

This gives them not only compatibility with the theme, and more utility when used with the alpha if one wanted to go that route, but it also makes them useful when teamed with the Stitched Skeleform as they can boost it twice instead of just once.

Grundelwolf Alpha: U1 (Same), U2 (Deep Wounds, Reflection 4, Pack Leader)

Being an alpha, this is kind of obvious. It gives them compatibility with the theme, and facilitates some internal tactics between an Grundelwolf Alpha and a Grundelwolf.

Other possibles: These aren't so much ones that make sense, but ones that i'd throw it in if I had to as well.

Sheoul Monstrosity: U1 (same), U2 (Call of the Hunter, Enrage, Pack Mentality)

Warogg: Possibly Pack Mentality slid among the Resistance Physical ranks?

Last edited: May 3, 2017
    OriginalG1, Tweek516 and badgerale like this.
  2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Monstrosity and warrog, No.

But I like the idea of some cross faction dogging.

Xuldorl likes this.
  3. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

I like it! You could also give it to the grundelwulf pup pet champ, or scavenger pack in SP.