Guide for how to upgrade runes?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Biskits, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Biskits

Biskits New Member

Like title suggests, is there a guide anywhere in the forums the gives examples of how you want to upgrade specific runes?? Can you no longer increase a runes base stats??

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

No, stats cannot be increased anymore. Now each champ has 2 upgrade lines, When you hit 100 CP, you unlock the first upgrade line, and 200 unlocks the second. Your champs always have an upgrade for each line, even at 0 CP. In the screenshot below, Kiergana starts with Life Siphon and Paralytic Strike.

Screenshot taken from Poxlist.com Default abilities are always first in the list of upgrades.
    upload_2017-6-26_10-49-56.png

3. Biskits

Biskits New Member

Thank you for the post. It's a shame that they removed that. Is there an archive anywhere that has what people choose to alter for specific runes?

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Not that I've seen. Many champs vary based on what bg they are used in. My general rule for SL is to never take Regeneration 3 if 1 or 2 are available. The font bonus does nothing for champs worth Regen 3.

5. Biskits

Biskits New Member

Thanks again. I suppose it's all up to personal preference and how expensive you want to make a rune. Runes have gotten so much better from when I use to play that playing them vanilla feels better most of the time.