Guild Hunt

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Olgachary, May 28, 2015.

1. Olgachary

Olgachary The King of Potatoes

Hello! I'm pretty new to this game but I think I've got a vague starting position set - I unfortunately have no clue what to look for in a guild or how to go about hunting for a guild to join - any advice?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

3. Olgachary

Olgachary The King of Potatoes

That doesn't exactly answer my question - what is the point in joining a guild? what are the benefits? what should I be looking for?

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

It is similar to guilds in any other game. It gives you people to talk to and play games with.

5. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Try Rage of Kthir :) we are always throwing around and discussing bg ideas :p plus its a really cool one

6. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

lso about what guilds do they give u bg ideas and play friendlies with u so u know what ur bg is lacking or how good it is, good active guilds make mini interguild tourneys and small activities :p plus u can always have a laugh with the members

Anima26 likes this.
  7. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Many little benefits such as access to deck advice or help in general, in guild tournaments and other activities. Guild chat tab. A way to make friends and socialize. If its a good guild it will have active members that talk in chat a fair amount. I dont see any reason not to join a guild, its much better than just having Lobby chat. There are plenty of guilds to choose from but id recommend PA because im an officer of the guild and i know its a friendly one, no bias...