Haemorrhage (UD Spell)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by BigToastie, Jun 29, 2015.

1. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

Cost: 30
    Description: Target enemy champion becomes bloodied. at the start of each of this champions turns this unit will take 5 physical damage and drop a blood ball worth 5hp on an adjacent square, this effect lasts 6 turns, if this unit is successfully attacked by a champion with bleed, it will increase the spell duration by 1 turn.

Edit: rather than the turn increase, I was also thinking it could possibly make vampires / people with life siphon to either gain health attacking the unit, or increasing the effect of life siphon.

Fentum, TheBulwark and IMAGIRL like this.
  2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Nice idea, and excellent name.

3. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Yah firking awesome idea!

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

This seems to have a great deal of overlap with Shredding Bracelet.

BigToastie likes this.
  5. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Beat me too it, but I wonder it spell is cleansable.
    It'd be a great pox social experiment, do people run more anti equip or cleanse.

@BigToastie , i'm curious did you come up with this knowing of the aforementioned rune shredding bracelet?

6. BigToastie

I did not, I completely forgot about that!

Could always make the person defiled as well, this way it is similar to the equipment (could even have both) but as long as you keep the target beaten up with bleed units, it will stay active.

EDIT:
    I just want a spell that works well with the blood theme, to me Rain of Blood (to me) seems lackluster when actually using it in games.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  7. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I think it'd be interesting to release a bleed related support with this. Making it a 2-3 turn thing, with each champ attacking with bleed extending it.

8. BigToastie

That could work too, I am all about the blood theme, its such a unique theme compared to the races (boosts / defenders e.c.t) .