Hand of Fate

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MrBadguy, Dec 5, 2017.

1. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

9/10 game, strongly recommend it. My only problem with it is that the story is a little short but the card quests and DLC classes increase the replayability a lot and then there's endless mode.

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I haven't checked out the DLC. I have 30 or so hours into the game and have enjoyed it so far.

3. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

I have 11 hours on it myself and it\s been pretty enjoyable thus far. I think I'll try the sequel once I'm bored of the quests.

Also, I think I just found a possibly game breaking loop with the explorer class(think that's what it's called) and the Shop card. When you enter the shop and see the goblin option where he haggles, you can decline his offers twice until he offers 2 food for free and then just keep exiting and re-entering the shop to do it for infinite food since you don't gotta pay to revisit tiles with that class. Not sure what made the goblin option to appear though, first time seeing it.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

If the combat wasn't so wonky I'd like it more. But it is pretty good.

5. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Play with a gamepad. The keyboard layout for rolling and counter/deflect is weird.

6. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Sweet baby Jesus. The final boss of this game.

7. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Why would you play an action rpg that has such wonky combat? I mean, if you like that type of rolling and slashing, why not just play dark souls or the copies of it?

8. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

Hand of Fate is a deck-building card game slash dungeon crawler half the time. Combat is used to resolve questlines and random encounters on a separate game state.

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, the draw definitely isn't the combat, it's just a resolution. The deckbuilding and dungeon crawl part is really interesting tho and why you'd play.

10. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Guyz Guyz, i donwloaded it and its awesome, having lots of funs with this game and incredible enought it runs good in my almost dead PC

MrBadguy likes this.