Hats

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Vash Dragneel, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

"Which is okay" what is that supposed to mean, haha! Yeah, I googled panama hats. Seems to be it.

Geressen likes this.
  2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Just man up and shave your head when you get bald. Thats what I intend to do when I get old

Vash Dragneel likes this.
  3. Vash Dragneel

Vash Dragneel I need me some PIE!

I wish it would all fall out already, I dont care about being bald, just getting sun burned.

4. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

it means you were not wearing a trilby, calling it a fedora, and wearing a hat that goes on a thin slender body on top of a big wide fat body.

5. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

When did I say I was fat, hahaha! I am thin and the hat suits me fine. The rest is true, I don't know much about hats.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I feel your pain, I'm bald too. My hat size is 7 5/8in to 7 3/4in. Most places don't carry fitted hats that large. I finally found some at a store called Lids in a mall. I also recommend getting dry fit hats, they're much lighter weight.

7. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

broaden your horizons to the limitless wonders of the worldwide web?
    [​IMG]

Vash Dragneel likes this.
  8. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Try getting a goatee. Also suits the bald look

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you cannot get replaced by your evil doppelganger from another dimension if you ARE the evil doppelganger.
    you just need to answer the following: If you can choose to be evil and by doing so force another to be good or choose to be good but force another to be evil,
    which option do you choose and why?

10. Vash Dragneel

Sometimes, being evil is necessary.

11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

I would choose to be the good guy, Watch megamind for my reasoning

12. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

and by doing so you force another to be evil? sounds like the act of an evil person.

13. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

I'd choose to be good cuz im selfish and like to feel good about myself.

14. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

*strokes goatee*
    [​IMG]
    sorry Paarthunax, two people have decided to be born good is better even if it forces another being in an alternate dimension to be born evil.

back on topic
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    19madfox95 and Vash Dragneel like this.
  15. Vash Dragneel

Need more than just "Like" options.

16. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

then overcoming your evil side obviously. If you included that in your question I would've picked that because usually, the person that has overcome great struggle turns out to be much greater than just a guy who had everything good handed to him on a silver plate.

17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

you chose the option which included forcing another to become evil ( and thus having to overcome it or accept being evil).
    I merely expanded the implication of the choice I presented, are you admitting you did not think about the consequences your choice had for your "evil/good twin" ?

18. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Would be ok to be Evil to keep other in check, thus making them behave good. Like the police i doubt many of them are good alignment at all, but are percived as "the good guys".

Maybe somone who was born good understood he had to be evil to keep others being good. Would he then be good or evil.

Or if your born evil but only do good things in your life, how can you then have ever been "born evil" what a stupid idea.

To say your born with the devil in you or i wa born this way is super contrary. You are evil because of your actions not because how/who or what bornned you.

"I was born this way" dont work i am sorry. So somone doing good deeds all his life will get no credit for that because he was born that way thus being handed goodnes on a silver platter????

I think all of you need to restart with this chain of thoughts

19. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

.... what kind of police do you have?

20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

hypothetical ethical dillemas make no sense?

so I will NEVER have to choose between comitting murder by pulling a lever directing a train into 1 person instead of doing nothing and letting 4 people die?

OH Noooooooooo