Haven't played in awhile, noobin on bg

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by G3arfried, Sep 27, 2016.

1. G3arfried

G3arfried The King of Potatoes

Last edited: Sep 29, 2016
  2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I would of posted sooner but work.

Anyways try to lean towards x2 of champs unless you wanted this to be highlanderish. Fanatic is still pretty good, priestess not so much. Demon lich is a close second favorite for me behind fanatic right now. Spell kaiser is also up there for being such a fun little Bane Shift. Grimlic is always a good choice ofc. The two hekatians even though I love bok i'd say switch for x2 succubus who have been decent tanks for me for awhile believe it or not. the bloodletter is kind of meh, switch for a second imp alch or something. Korona <3. Nefari shockbow is nice range. sheoul demon is pretty meh if you're going for two vothsairs who do fine, though two pincushions do just fine for anti range unless you really want the damage from ireguard and support of reaver.

3. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Remove fire blast for your own good. Stop the fire blast madness!

yuore likes this.
  4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Echoes would be the better aoe to include over fire blast, but you don't have to take it out, it's a perfectly viable option.

5. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

You have a fire blast detector jajaja

Qucas and SPiEkY like this.
  6. G3arfried

Thanks for the help! I updated by taking out the priestess and the sheoul demon for 2 succubus. I like the hek combo to get some baby healing.

7. G3arfried

Is there some fireblast meme I missed over the past year?

8. IronStylus

IronStylus I need me some PIE!

Fire blast is just bad, that's it. I really hate when it plays its abysmal animation. Also lots of newer players seem to like it for some reason. It is the first rune that will capture my eye when seeing an UD deck. I automatically assume the bg is n00b tier or lower...

9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

The UD spell set seems really good for damage spells at the moment.

I'm not sure what has changed to make it so but spell spamming seems a much more viable option. Often I find myself using a couple of spells a turn, then again the next turn.

Whether it is against a single target (boomerang, mindstorm) or against large groups (double superiority or echoes) it seems especially easy to take out enemies.

10. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

IronStylus just hates it, for some reason

11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

so yeah, it's slowly about to become a small meme for awhile.

yuore likes this.