Heal Deck

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Gnomes, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

2. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

U ever faced FW running decay.. or anathema.. or skull of decay.. or Dark healing.. Heal based decks are interesting, but idk. Things that have a hard counter or multiple hard counters tend not to be run.

Fentum likes this.
  3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

no e-daddy?

(Euan)

4. sassquatch

sassquatch I need me some PIE!

massive heals don't matter so much when they focus fire 1 champ dead in 1 turn each turn.

Baskitkase and EnigmaXIII like this.
  5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Well i just found out that amplify healing does not stack, there i am in my game with about 250% extra heal and it still only healed for 18 instead of 28...

@Sokolov

could we make healing add with 2 amplify healing from relic, 2 from ironfist minister, and 2 from the spell... so 300% in all.... had such a fun idea planned out. D:

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The best part is that the Amplify Healing ability costs 15 nora...

7. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

It would be OP if it is.. at least this way u dont have to waste many slots on amp healing.

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

But i would have had 24-36 hp heals on a regular basis. Would have been another way to make other factions cry at the hands of is.

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Will work great in lower ranks. You'll want HBOV on ranged paladins to control enemy healing.

Gnomes likes this.
  10. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

I gave up the deck seeing as heal does not stack. Sad face.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

We were looking at an ability that caused overhead to offer some small buffer. That was years ago, p sure it's lost.

Gnomes likes this.
  12. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

@Sokolov can we make heal decks a thing either let amp healing stack but to a cap or have amp healing be 25% but fully stacking or have over healing give a hp buffer of some sort?

13. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I too wish there was a way to make healing more important throughout. The 1 rounders hurt. Counters hurt. Just don't see as much anymore. Tank, DPS, heals.

14. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

The best part is that Amp Healing is for both player, while the contropart in FW is only for the opponent.

15. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

You mean Dark Healing? It does not stack and does not work as heal amp do, and it's pretty rare.

16. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Uhm, no i mean skull of decay, the relic.

17. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

The best part about amp heal is it works for your opponent.

For 15 Nora.

18. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Amp anything works both ways. Where it is advantageous is when you more that use the amps than your opponent.

19. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

And the funny thing is... everything outside of IS healing is better than IS.

Champions like slider, life giver, regeneration, and units like boghopper shaman punish strategies like this, much less life siphon or bleed.

20. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Actually, IS has the most healing options.