Heal Deck

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Gnomes, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Saprophyte

Saprophyte Member

I've been playing IS a lot lately and I like having multiple choices for healing options. Dwarves in general seem to be one of the most fleshed out races in the entire game, and I really appreciate that after trying to play some less fortunate themes. As for Amp Healing, I kind of don't want to run it as long as it's a global effect. It doesn't help that there's plenty of counters to healing in general like the aforementioned Skull of Decay, Dark Healing, inhibited/disease, etc. Even the possibility of having to try to deal with a board full of Regen 3 Draksars gives me pause running it.

2. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

I used to drop Ankh of Valdac in my games but removed it from my battlegroup once I learned how to play better. I really hope they change it to faction-specific. If I remember right the Angel of Mercy used to have Amplify Healing. I would like to see both return with faction-specific amp healing. It would be a boon to Paladin battlegroups as well for CtE and healing slime (Trail: Hallowed Ground).