Hearthstone players, unite!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I don't get why. Shaman is pretty good. Besides, if it's what you have fun with...

On a related note, I wonder which Golden Neutrals Shaman gives at level 51+

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Ill let you know when I hit 51!

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Nothing you would see anyone playing

(Magma Rager, Frostwolf Warlord, BB Bodyguard, Frostwolf Grunt and Rocketeer)

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

5. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

He's pretty spry for an auctioneer.

6. Pedeguerra

That's why he is so shady! :D

7. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

Have they added Death Knights, or Monks, or Demon Hunters yet?
    Or made it so Priests can play as someone other than #$%&ing Anduin?
    Or made it so Warriors can play as someone other than #$%&ing Garrosh?

8. Pedeguerra

1) No, not yet;
    2) No, not yet.
    3) Heck yeah, boy.

9. Pedeguerra

Also, Murloc knight has to be the most epic card ever, why the heck it wasnt previewed yet is beyond me.

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

this is what you want
    [​IMG]

The ballest 1 drop

Bellagion and Anima26 like this.
  11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Also, polymorph: huffer is pretty hilarious

SaintKiwi and Ohmin like this.
  12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

They have no plans to introduce new classes, and indeed have stated that they never intend to.

Anyway, more importantly, the full spoiler for TGT is out folks! Not sure if they have them all on Hearthpwn.com yet, but you can at least see them on the Hearthstone official Facebook page (though I do hate Facebook, and I think it's ridiculous that a company like Blizzard that has plenty of marketing budget would feel compelled to go through them, but whatever, that's their choice).

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

With over a billion DAU, it's hard to avoid FB, tho I guess you mean they use it as a primary source/outlet.

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Pretty much. Not sure why they wouldn't also put the remaining spoilers on their expansion-specific subsection of their own website.

I assume it's some deal with the company, and hey, I don't blame 'em if that's the case.

15. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

All the people losing their Bane Shift over the POWERCREEP of a strictly better Booty Bay and Magma Rager seems hilarious to me.

Babby's first free to play card game just introduced babby's first expansion based business model to the masses.

16. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

So now that the full TGT set has been spoiled, what do people think of it?

17. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

i think games like this are more fun for the new player. Once you get an established collection and finely tuned decks the impact of the tcg model is more keenly felt. Then you have to decide if it's worth the price to stay current.

18. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Shaman is a strong class and is also fun and has cool cards. Dont know why anyone would hate on Shaman players, probably because they dont like their Twilight Drakes getting rekt by Earth Shock. Shamans a great class, even if their hero power is rng nonsense.

19. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

shaman seems op af in this next expansion

20. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

rng, exactly. You still never added me on battle net so I'm not sure why you're still talking to me because you could have spent the time making that post adding me on battle net and we could be playing hearthstone together at this very moment.

Anima26 likes this.