Hearthstone players, unite!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

not sure I'd like seeing my runedock wiggling at the top of the screen. I think animated card art is ok only if the card is what appears on the play surface.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I didn't even consider wiggling the runedock in any way. There is almost nothing to animate in that thumbnail other than some blinking eyes. But there's plenty of backgrounds and such we could animate on the larger card art.

3. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah Rhonin could be used in both decks. Sitting on 1600 dust atm and waiting to se my tgt reveals :D

TGT Brawl HYPE!!!!

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

The hype is real!

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I have the habit of playing out my hand when I have lethal. Not exactly BM, just maximizing xp. Anyway, it just backfired horribly... I learned the hard way that Auchenais stack. I cleared my whole board when my opponent was at 3. I conceded in shame a couple of turns after.

Hey at least that guy will also have a nice story to share.

6. Pedeguerra

Hahaha, was not aware, thanks for the share and laugh.

7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Yeah I'm going to stop doing that.

Bonus points, I just queued into the same guy. Conceded on the spot.

8. Scarebear

Losing games you know you had in the bag and royally firk up is the worst feeling. I miss lethal or don't think things through properly when I'm tired. It's a good indicator to retire for the night.

Winning games when your opponent thinks they they have it in the bag is glorious. Especially if they BM, emote spam or play out their hand in an elaborate florish. You probably made that guys day :D

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

If it wasn't obvious already, august 24th officially confirmed

10. Pedeguerra

Yay!
    But yeah, we all knew. I have 5 days to rock to legend in this meta, then.
    After that I'm building an awesome fresh made original paladin bg to rock the "new" meta.

11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Watching some brawl streams, some of the new animations/sound clips are preeeeeeetty awesome

12. Pedeguerra

Im thinking about crafting Fizzlebane just so I can watch his interactions with Jaraxxus as he summons him.

13. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

is there a good white style deck from MTG? A weenie deck perhaps?

14. Pedeguerra

I think @Jib might help you here, because there have been so many years since I played MTG competitively that I have no idea what a good white style deck would look like.

15. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Aggro paladin is pretty much exactly that. Cheap early drops, buff spells, card draw to refill (ok that's more blue a thing but whatever). You push for damage extremely fast and have access to good options to remove whatever would get in your way.

Good news is that it doesn't really need anything higher than a handful of rares to build a decent version of it.

On that side of the spectrum, there's a couple of mtg analogs. Face Hunter plays exactly like RDW. Zoo Warlock plays like... well zoo. Could compare it to Merfolk since you get value out of every Firking thing you play.

16. Tarth

I just unlocked all the guys, paladin and priest are my favorite. I chose to drop 10 bucks because it was fun, got an epic paladin sword thing and a few rares for paladin. Feel lucky

17. Scarebear

Drop your battle tag in this thread. Guys here can better help you on their friend list. Also we come in handy for spectate quests (free pack!)

18. Tarth

Gramalian#1495

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  19. Scarebear

you need the hash tag too (#xxxx)

20. 19madfox95

19madfox95 I need me some PIE!

#2136 for you European server people.