Hearthstone players, unite!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jul 21, 2014.

1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

@Pedeguerra those look like good suggestions, but due to my lack of GvG I don't have an Unstable Portal. Also! I am already running Arcane Intellect.

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Humm do you have a Thalnos (1/1 spell damage legendary)? If not, I guess you can keep the Acolyte of Pain and the Ice Barrier. So, I'd probably remove Elise and Molten (I just realized I wrote "Mountain Giant" LOL), adding Kirin and Etheral. If you do have a Thalnos, replace that for the Acolyte.

3. doubtofbuddha

Thalnos is on my list of champions to get, unfortunately. I would also like him because he seems like a good choice for a bunch of Rogue decks, but there are unfortunately a bunch of other runes that are higher on the "To get" list.

4. Pedeguerra

Yeah, I know what you mean. I don't have a Thalnos either, and when I played Tempo Mage on ranked every time I logged in I would think about crafting him.
    When I start playing Rogue on ranked I will definitely craft him, though, seems like a core piece there.
    Setting priorities is awesome and good job on that.

5. doubtofbuddha

Are any of you guys on NA? I got the spectate a win daily quest.

6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

my name is in the first post, add me

7. doubtofbuddha

Done and done.

Edit: Woo! Bloodsail Corsair.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  8. doubtofbuddha

Bought another box. Got a few cards I wanted. Not sure whether I should be pleased I pulled 4 legendaries or annoyed that 3 of them were Skycap'n Kragg.

I got +3 legendaries, = epics and -1 rare compared to the last set. It says that I now have 2610 dust if I mass disenchant.

Legendary:
    Eadric the Pure
    3 Skycap'n Kragg

Epic:
    Garrison Commander
    Lock and Load (Golden)
    Mulch
    Mysterious Challenger
    Poisoned Blade
    Shadowfiend
    Twilight Guardian

Rare:
    3 Powershot
    Powershot (Golden)

3 Fencing Coach
    2 Injured Kvaldir
    Injured Kvaldir (Golden)

2 Burgle
    2 Ball of Spiders
    2 Knight of the Wild
    2 Light's Champion
    2 Mogor's Champion
    2 Polymorph: Boar
    2 Ram Wrangler
    2 Thunder Bluff Valiant

Argent Watchman
    Armored Warhorse
    Competitive Spirit (Golden)
    Convert
    Cutpurse
    Effigy
    Fist of Jaraxxus
    Healing Wave
    King's Defender
    Saboteur
    Savage Combatant
    Shady Dealer
    Spawn of Shadows
    Tiny Knight of Evil
    Tuskarr Jouster
    Void Crusher

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

[​IMG]

got nothing else to add

BurnPyro likes this.
  10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Man what a clunker. Dust wise it's above average but since you were looking for playables... at least you wanted "some" of those epics

11. doubtofbuddha

12. doubtofbuddha

Yeah. I wanted Eadric, but he was really low on my want list. Also got the Twilight Guardian and Garrison Commander I wanted. And I was hoping to pick up a pair of Thunder Bluff Valiants, but otherwise? A giant pile of meh.

13. doubtofbuddha

[​IMG]

Translated it is a 4/2 with Divine Shield and a Battle Cry: Give C'thun +2/+2 wherever he is.

14. Pedeguerra

Holy crap fits

15. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Yeah besides those mentioned, MC is always nice to have.

For the rares it's a mixed (but rather empty) bag. Effigy is ok but usually a 1 of. Poly, Wrangler, Valiant, and Combatant are fringe playable. Kvaldir sees play in Camel Hunter. Burgle... can be fun? Healing Wave saw some play before Reno. Ball might be a thing some day but wouldn't count on it. I'm still waiting for Pirate Rogue to work and even Shady Dealer would not be in it.

Think I played Saboteur once in the crazy random hero power brawl, where Poisoned Blade is actually OP and the only place you'll ever run it.

16. doubtofbuddha

Yup. Oh well. This will be my last purchase before WOG.

Now to decide if I disenchant now or later.

17. doubtofbuddha

Since I was only really missing one card besides Boom I went ahead and crafted Alex's Champion and played a game with Dragon Warrior. It was reasonably fun, and I ended up getting some pretty good value out of Rend (who I played instead of Boom). Blowing up their Anonidas was fun, and he ended up using his bonus fireball on it. I can see why Warrior is such a bad match-up for mage. We did not quite hit fatigue before I killed him, but it seems like a lot of those builds lack the staying power to push through and get the win.

18. Pedeguerra

[​IMG]
    Discuss this Card [​IMG]

Ok, I'm not so sure about the Mage one, but this priest card is OPed as heck. I think.

BurnPyro and doubtofbuddha like this.
  19. doubtofbuddha

I think the flexibility of both of them is pretty sweet. I suspect both will end up seeing play, maybe major play.

Ohmin likes this.
  20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I'm super pissed at that priest card.

Never was a fan of RNG bs, even if it's guaranteed on curve RNG bs. I'm trading Lightbomb for this?