Hearthstone players, unite!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

ever try a paladin pirate deck?

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I havnt though I have a full rogue pirate/equip facerush deck.

3. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

My Murlock Warlock is baller, just saying.
    Ive been wanting to make a Pirate deck, but its just so sad.

4. Ragic

2x coghammer and 2x truesilver and Tirion seem to keep enough weapons on the board for me. I like palys board clear options and avenge is good on any deck. love the cannons. not a big fan of the bird, just running 1x right now.

5. Pedeguerra

How do you like Bolvar, Ragic? Even if silenced its a pain to deal with due to 7 health. In my pally deck I have him, tyrion and Dr. Boom. Doesnt win much in this rush meta, but its fun to play with.

6. Ragic

don't have bolvar or boom. if bolvar triggers on death of recruits though I want him.

7. Pedeguerra

It does. It triggers from the death of any friendly unit. As I said, though, silence on him does suck, but not too much, since 7 health is a pain to deal with. Besides, if he is the target of a silence or removal, it clears the path for playing Tirion safely.
    Dr. Boom is just a pain to deal with, he fits in any deck.

8. Ragic

well its so easy to nullify a single baddie that's why I like 'grow wide' decks like pirate/murlock/muster. but bolvar would feed off that mechanic so id try him.

I used to like divine shield coupled with the guy who grows off of them (im bad with card names). but every time ide get a 12/12 out he would get sheeped/hexed/assassinated/executed/etc etc etc etc etc.

9. Pedeguerra

New adventure in tomorrow. Im hyped.

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Every time I read the thread title, I think of this comic.

[​IMG]

Qucas and Pedeguerra like this.
  11. Pedeguerra

Hehehe, I loled.
    Do you play HS, dark?

12. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Nope, the closest I come is dusting off the MTG cards. I started playing it in 94, stopped around 99, but I still have most of my cards. Last summer I sold 8 cards for $700

13. Pedeguerra

Ah, ok.
    One of my greatest life regrets was giving away my MTG cards.
    I had a big ass collection of every color, but since I stopped playing around 99 as well I decided to give it all away to one of my former english students.
    Im 100% sure he probably gave it away himself, since nobody around his age back then played the game.

14. Ragic

i dumped about a 1000 mtg cards at one point. don't miss em cuz im sure they would be worthless by now.

15. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

!!??

16. Pedeguerra

Isnt it the 18th? Or am I triping?

Edit: yeah, I think I tripped. Theres no mention about it whatsoever. I think I made a mistake since preorder is available tomorrow. Either way, more cards being previewed Im getting pumped.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  17. Pedeguerra

Blackrock Mountain Releases April 2nd
    It's official! Blackrock Mountain releases April 2nd in North America!

Are you brave (or insane) enough to face the ancient evils lurking within Blackrock Mountain? Soon the fabled mountain will open, allowing adventurers the opportunity to journey inside and conquer fiery elementals, fierce dragons, and other hot-tempered foes!

Blackrock Mountain introduces 31 new cards that are too hot to handle, all obtained by emerging victorious in epic battles against some of the mountain’s most iconic villains. Throughout the course of this Adventure, you’ll harness the power of some of Azeroth’s mightiest denizens and unlock powerful new synergies through a whole flight of Dragon-type minion cards. You’ll also get an all-new game board, new music, and a host of legendary encounters—plus, each of Hearthstone’s nine classes will have the opportunity to add two brand-new class cards to their collection.

Blackrock Mountain goes live on Windows®, Mac®, iPad®, and Android™ tablets on April 2 in the Americas region (including Southest Asia and Oceania) and rolls out on April 3 in Europe, Korea, Taiwan, and China, beginning with the release of the first wing—Blackrock Depths. Pre-purchase this new Adventure for $24.99 using real money, iTunes®balance, or Google Play™ balance, and you’ll also add the red-hot Molten Core card back to your collection. The pre-purchase period ends when Blackrock Mountain goes live, so don’t miss out!

Sharpen your blades, practice your incantations, and prepare to do battle in Blackrock Mountain: A Hearthstone Adventure, starting April 2!

Nice. Also timing couldnt be better cause Im done with Pox forever. Also I already saved 3.5k gold, so I can have the whole adventure for "free".
    Looking forward for some dragon synergy.

18. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

My little brother bought me Blackrock. So I spent all my gold on arena runs.

19. Pedeguerra

Nice.
    Just keep spamming those arenas run man.
    I have perfected the 7+ wins in Arena - so with everything I play I always get at least 7 wins (well, not always, because Warrior is still very draw dependant).
    Once you get the hang of it, you will never buy a pack again. I just think its very sad not having the "core set" as arena prizes though. I started the game in beta and still missing a ton of stuff, whereas I have almost all Goblins vs Gnomes cards already (except the legendaries, ofc).

Edit: BTW, they already have shown 17 cards from BRM - Im rather enjoying it, nothing screams insanely OP and yet there are a lot of possibilities with the dragon synergy and whatnot.
    Nefarian is situational but nice.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015
  20. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

GO GO HEARTHSTONE PLAYERS
    [​IMG]

Cody and Qucas like this.