Hearthstone players, unite!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Pedeguerra, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

yoggg saron+ wild growth

2. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

*shrug*

I just went with Fiery Bat and Kill Command.

Boring, maybe, but it gets the job done.

3. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Been slowly filling out my collection but I am having the best ladder success with totem shaman. Which is disappointing, but I guess is to be expected. Even patron and tempo warriors were performing not great.

4. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Not quite the same thing but...

Side note:
    I guess I'm mostly surprised I never see Raven Idol. It's almost like playing a real deck.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firk shaman this patch

6. doubtofbuddha

Shaman best all time. I am like on a 10 game win streak in ranked.

7. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I played Shaman before LOE.

8. doubtofbuddha

Pity counter finally triggered for TGT. I got the Skeleton Knight.

I think I am going to go back to opening Classic or WOTOG packs.

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

shaman is the druid of pre-expansion

10. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

So now that the dust(meta) is settling in a bit more, what are people playing most? What do people wish they could play?

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Firking ramp druid fam

and control warrior ofc

12. doubtofbuddha

I have been mostly playing mid-range totem shaman because I win all the time with it. Otherwise I experiment with decks based on what daily quests I get. I would play tempo warrior regularly too if I had Varian or if I did better with the non-Varian version.

13. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

Nzoth warrior in classic

14. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

I've been playing a ridiculous amount of Renounce decks against my better judgement. It does as well as one would imagine. Then comes all the flavors of Rogue (except Maly), those do pretty good. After that it's a blur of Pirate Warrior, Beast/token Druid and Mid Shaman. Haven't touched a Cthun deck in any shape or form since 3 days in the expansion. So lame.

Wish I'd play Hunter and Pally more, think I haven't played more than 2-3 games on those classes. Don't really feel like crafting Rag for ctrl nzoth and the only other option looks like that mono 1 drop divine shield thingie which isn't really interesting.

15. doubtofbuddha

I am thinking about recording my games and notes about them? Should I post that here, or would that be a bit too spam-y/annoying?

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I mean people read my posts, so you should be fine on the spam part

doubtofbuddha and Ohmin like this.
  17. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

In Standard I've mostly just been playing a mid-range Druid. I suppose the "unusual" aspect is that I'm also running Starfall, which often gets passed over in favor of other things. But I find that along with Swipe it can really help clear out aggro and token, and every now and then you get to use it with Staghelm, which is awesome when it happens, albeit not very often.

Other than that I've been focusing on the "Wild" format, experimenting with a variety of things. I revamped my Token/Medivh deck a little, and found Divine Strength and oddly enough Bilefin to be solid additions to my Buffadin deck. I still don't have N'Zoth yet but I will likely craft it relatively soon.

Since I got "stuck" with Nat the Darkfisher I've also been messing around with Mill a little bit. As well as trying to tweak a Wild Warrior Pirate deck with little success at getting it "just right."

18. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I've been having a blast with a C'Thun/Fandral/Reno deck I built from scratch. This is a 100% non netdeck bg and I gotta say, the more I play it the better the results.
    Atm I'm stuck at rank 12, but I'm not really trying too hard. First, because even though the bg is hella fun, I think it is still missing something to become really competitive. Secondly, because I should either use a Fandral module or a C'thun one. However, since I really couldnt play a 100% C'Thun deck, and since a Fandral bg is vulnerable to, well, Fandral dying, I decided to use them like a split bg.
    It's pretty cool, as long as the bg is set on stone I can share a decklist if you guys would like.
    I've been playing against a lot of different bgs, hard to pinpoint where the meta stands, I feel. However, I loose to any kind of N'zoth bg there is out there.

19madfox95 and doubtofbuddha like this.
  19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I play a ramp druid with a fandral module and its the Bane Shift. Mid rank 10 now, was rank 19 two days ago.

Life is good

20. doubtofbuddha

Of the druid decks I've played, beast has been the one that has worked out best. This morning I even got to live the Fandral dream, and got off three choose spells with him in play. Woo!

Burn, what does your deck look like?