hello pox

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bellagion, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Your entire guild does

Pedeguerra and SPiEkY like this.
  2. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

I take a certain amount of pride in that :cool:

Followed by chronic paranoid reflection :confused:

Etherielin likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Except KF was overpowered for like a year then balanced and now starting to become a lesser faction like fw.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you dont play fw
    you dont understand the fw faction
    tiny wins with anything noob( i logged in yesterday and he told me worms arent that strong, he just plays them for fun and because he can.(because of weak competition)
    you play one of the most overpowered factions if not the most overpowered in the game
    i wish sp and fw could switch places...(i like abusing sp from time to time but unfortunately im not an sp main...) I never get to abuse my faction because it always sucks, so i just play everything.

i could be wrong, the devs coulda made signficant changes to the faction since ive been gone but they rarely make major changes like that and buff fw even less. Also tiny told me the faction still sucks yesterday.

5. Ballballer

This is truly glorious.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I wish this game had some skilled fw mains to counter all of the hate it receives. too bad they are all long gone. If the faction had good players to support it itd probably be decently strong instead of garbage most of the time.

7. Ballballer

Yeah youre right

8. chris0024

chris0024 I need me some PIE!

Plz go on you guys...

*grabs popcorn :p

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I wish you just stayed the Firk away.

This place was a lot better without you. Seriously. I'm not being all playful here. Stay the Firk away.

10. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

I was online all day long yesterday and haven't seen as little as a shadow of your person. Didn't know Pox had 2 servers.

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Guys, it's pretty obvious at this point that this @mw24 is a persona created, probably by a veteran player, with serious mental issues.
    I have no idea why you guys even bother replying to him, because all he wants to do is draw attention, probably because he couldnt when he was a veteran player.
    Just skip through his posts and move on.

darklord48 likes this.
  12. Zetsu

Zetsu The King of Potatoes

@mw24, FW doesn't suck. It's right up there with SP. Rethink how you're playing if you're struggling.

SPiEkY likes this.
  13. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

competitive matches against skilled opponents dont play the same as games at lower levels.

fw could have been buffed while i was gone but i havent seen any evidence of that and tiny told me it still sucks. halfgod said its good and hes the only other active high skill level player id listen to about the faction, most others are very anti fw or just dont understand the faction.

14. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

soooooo......

mad cuz bad?

darklord48 likes this.
  15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Locked. CoC 1 & Petty Bickering.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.