Help campaign mode

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by mia_pow, Jun 9, 2017.

1. mia_pow

mia_pow New Member

I finished all the training missions and started the 1st campaign it's in the snow area. I don't have enough card to build a suitable deck so I've been using the premade decks that are available after completing the training but the AI is wiping my butt Ive tried every starter deck but no luck. Iam even playing it on normal. It seems like the AI can pump out so many cards compared to me. Last game I even managed to take over both resources and hold it for two rounds but the AI was still able to pump out so many champions. Any suggestions are appreciated, if it means anything iam on the PS4.

2. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

I would try a few more custom games vs BOT to farm up some new runes, gold and experience.
    campaign AI uses other rules then normal games, it can have unlimited nora, and use better scripts then normal BOT games, they are a challenge / puzzle and some are a pain even if you can have any rune in the game.

3. mia_pow

mia_pow New Member

Thanks I didn't realize that about the campaign

4. Andoid

Andoid Member

They need a easy mode then, what's the point of a campaign that's almost impossible to play?