Help finding rune text errors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Dec 16, 2016.

1. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Not really the same, but thought this was the best place for it anyway, but can we please fix unhinged bok's sprite for the love of god make those damn wings flap.

2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

When you use chilling scale's frost stance ability the combat log says he goes into ranged stance

Casting murkwater weakness says it applies to 'temp data's temp data'

When acolyte triggers combat log says ability.magic.acolyte.trigger or something like that

A tariff trigger was followed by SOURCE: ability.name.1387and champion.name.1490 (an enforcer of the circle was drowned)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  3. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

[​IMG]

Should be Opportunistic Assault instead of just Assault. In-game the ability on the relic is named correctly but the rune description is as above.

4. Dolcebrodude

I feel mocked

[​IMG]

DiCEM0nEY and Etherielin like this.
  5. Dolcebrodude

Tooltip seems to be incorrect because Draconic Force 1 gives +2 damage for each near dragonkin while I assume DF 2 should be (and in the pic below it is giving) +4 dmg.

[​IMG]

6. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I think Slum Market could be simplified to say:
    This relic has "Market", "Train: Opportunistic Assault" for 6 nora and "Train: Strike" for 6 nora.

Dolcebrodude likes this.
  7. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Theres a spelling error on KF snake charmer, randomyl summon instead of randomly summon.

8. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

[​IMG]
    Shouldn't it be "healed for 10 hp" ?

9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

I think you are right.

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

We actually use "Heal X HP" typically.

Divine Favor, Heal Champion etc.

So here:

When this unit is destroyed, friendly champions are healed 10 HP and gain +1 DEF for 2 rounds. This effect does not stack.

Should probably be:

When this unit is destroyed, friendly champions gain +1 DEF for 4 turns (this does not stack) and heal 10 HP.

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Thanks.

12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Under the global effect section (upper left corner under the revealed runes) I noticed that the global description for the ability Favor has one of these text problems.

13. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Shrunken description is wrong. Its says target target DMG, SPD and DEF are reduced by 50%. In game all those attributes are being redused by a flat -3. Found this description looking at Crushing Blow ingame.

Tweek516 and Kampel like this.
  14. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

Erode (FS spell that destroys relics) shows up as Demolish (UD spell that does the same) in combat log.

fs 1.PNG
    fs 2.PNG

15. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Might have been mentioned already but Ethreal says that it grants immunity physical, and correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe it does.

Tweek516 likes this.
  16. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

When I was using Rock Gaurdian. I used the ability Ruin and it granted me the correct stats but the status icon is the old ability Reclaim Relic.

Sokolov likes this.
  17. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

I hope I made sense.

18. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Why was this thread unpinned?

found a text error in the rune manager, when you pick the "list" option to see your runes instead of the "icon"-option the rarities say "premiumEdition" instead of "Legendary".
    [​IMG]

Also sorting out the runes by nora cost is broken.

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Ah, back in the days when "Premium" was actually a rarity type...

Etherielin likes this.
  20. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

This is the flavor-text for Elven Taskmaster...

"Shortly after D'??elim's return to the Circle, he integrated his taskmasters into the Kâ??Thras Territorial Army. The few who openly opposed his decision tended to have unfortunate accidents."