Help needed to recreate Devil's BG

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Gnomes, Jan 31, 2017.

1. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

2 situational abilities on 1 deploy, I prefer punishing aura on him.

2. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

Cool. I believe relics are hardly situational though. Besides, having 2 hard but situational counters on the same thing is nice since you are wasting just one runeslot if you don't need them.

But back on topic, a Genesis Lich makes too much damn sense in this bg. It gets fat, has Adaptive and shoots stuff.

3. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

In that sense, I can understand. In a skeleton deck, you have bone cloak and usually small damaging units, so the punishment aura works better there.

Alot of bgs dont use relics much.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Literally every deck runs a Warbanner.

5. krpa

krpa The King of Potatoes

yo can some1 post that bg that he named dead things I cant seem to open poxbase link so I can see what it looks like

6. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Well, its 2 years old. Probably not much help now.

7. krpa

krpa The King of Potatoes

I know but I like to see the synergy he rekt people with maybe u could explain what was different back then :) he was 1 of the best players befpre

8. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

9. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

nice...let me get at work on it

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

what about 2x steal life and some punishing aura to trick them into going 0 ap? crown + steal life = -21 HP enemy +21 your champ. and you can find some cheap punishing aura in fw, like crawling skele

11. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

ye i play one steal life, and i would like to play another but i already have 17 fw champs
    and would not know what to take out

12. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

crown usually goes on your champ to heal or on enemy decayed champ to get damage on him and another champ?

13. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

it always goes on the enemy. it heals your closest champ and does dmg to the one who its on

14. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

If u really going more towards the Life Siphon direction also i would recomend:

Golden Lamia, Sabotage Lethargy, Could run her with cull
    Shadestriker, Punish and Anti Magic Zone is always nice

U also mention the idea is cheap spells so equipment kills them. So the only cheap spell i see in your deck is Desecration and Mercy. The other ones are pretty expensive acording to me.
    Chopping block BGS makes so u dont always controll where the kill gonna happen so something like Despoil 30 nora spell that generate antimagic zone. And picks up thoose Globe when stuff dies :)

IS: Well u are using some Priest, Shaman, paladin could increase that and add more a branded subtheme in to it. Also works with the FW Paladins, priest, Shamans

So Hahndoor Memorial, Soul Reaver

Going more this way means u have acess to more Cleanse, Consecrate Earh, Blade of Valdac (Could be nice inhibiting touch)

So so many options.

I too have been amazed by this BG lost to it, And laugh then spectate to find it´s Secrets

So much stuff, But only 30 spots

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  15. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

Forsaken Stronghold Mercy BG.PNG

The Branded subtheme Mercy could look something like this.

3 AP generators
    Cheap spells to abuse :)
    Pontiff for Stuns for bane Blast extra JUICY

A pretty fast made deck, lacks stuff like detection/Shatter. I normally survive with out Detection in many of my BGS. But i am sure u get the concept.

Gnomes likes this.