Help on outdated Moga deck

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Ultima, May 16, 2015.

1. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

I play every now and then as I've been here since skeezick rebellion, 2 expansions ago i decided to start using moga's instead of my beloved skeezicks, and i always have a hard time keeping up with the meta. So if anyone could give me some rune ideas on what to add or take out of this deck it would be greatly appreciated, or if i should just scrap mogas all together.
    No idea how to upload images on here anymore so i'll just link it. http://imgur.com/eNSqbEZ

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Well, Mogas and all low HP champ got hit pretty hard by the new expasion, they cost too much for too little now, and we allready have asked the devs to change the new formula, but for now, they don't worth that much to keep up with the meta.

3. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Yeah thanks, kind of figured that out, went back to skeezick and instead of loss after loss i'm actually winning again. Seems like they got buffed.

4. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Yeah... Well, the next pacth surelly will fix this new HP formula, making low HP themes (moga, stitched, fairy) all very playable again.