Help with Boon's eve

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Bluebugs, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Bluebugs

Bluebugs New Member

What are some good runes to use against the massive wave of skeletons they throw at you in the first part the the campaign? I'm thinking fireblast, erupt, grimlic. I am just coming back to the game so if there are any other great AOEs please let me know. Or should I just load up on range?

2. Tfguy

Tfguy Devotee of the Blood Owl

Anything that does damage for more than one turn is pretty neat, think about Scorch the Earth for example. Damages the skellies while they move toward you. Anything with Auras is great too. Fire Elemental for example, maybe even buffed with Firelight Gem.

3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Scorch the Earth in a Fire Eater BG is neat. You will deal damage while healling yourself. Also, have superiority, Maddnening Echoes and so on.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

maxxerek

5. Hekau718

Hekau718 I need me some PIE!

You can put that Abuse Charged equip on a Leviathan and blow em up.

R334P3R likes this.
  6. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

I just used a ST/SL swarm bg...had like 20 locusts, arctic beasts, polar ants, and skeezick rioters each running around...fun times

7. Bronouns

Bronouns New Member

On the first part, how do you kill him?

I killed the lord of skeletons, and he respawned? Does he have to have excorcism cast on him?

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Nope, just have to take him down again. I've never had to kill him with anything special.