Help with Lich bg

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by krpa, Jan 9, 2017.

1. krpa

krpa The King of Potatoes

Hi guys I have just returned to the game after long time and I am interested in making full faction FW bg centered around liches any helps and tips are appreciated, and also if you guys could give some general tips about gameplay with such bg that would be great :) .

OriginalG1 likes this.
  2. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

U got to find a way to shield ur relics. I don't find liches to be all that great , but my guess would be they are hard to play and require predicting your opponent's play.

I'd recommend zombies, worms, or skellie, but if ur gonna do liches, take 2x Genesis, a serkan, brightmoon, and 2x dark apprentice, 2x soul reaver, spell blocks, tome of hate, cull the weak, whispers of the uttterdark, cleric, eternal lich. make the enemy die through attrition, and split your forces up, kite with longr range. take a vendetta as well.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  3. aseryen

aseryen I need me some PIE!

I personally find Lich do best with Mason's Spire either the Relic or via Stitched Suppressor or Lodestone Builder in an IS/FW split.

That being said all you need is

High Warlock - Ravish
    Genesis - Ravish candidate as well as Phylactery's Key rune.

You're going to want to get most of the kills with Spirit Harvest, or find your most preferred way of having a Phylactery Relic out at all times. The key to Phylactery Bound units is that they go on CD even after they are reanimated from the Phylactery Relic.

Ravish Genesis Lich to put it on CD and also because of Phylactery Bound reanimating Genesis Lich, Eternal Harvest will be back off CD.

OriginalG1 likes this.