Heroes of the Storm

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by rickyjpen, Mar 24, 2014.

1. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thoughts and speculations regarding this upcoming blizzard Moba?

Personally I can't wait I am like the hugest fan of Blizzard.

I started playing blizzard games as a child when Warcraft 1 just came out. So I am a long term member of them.

I have high hopes for this game and hoping it drags me away from League of Legends.

I actually was always hoping Blizzard would actually "Develope" a Moba with the heroes of warcraft, starcraft and diablo! And they finally decided to start!

2. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

I'm both a blizzard and a dota/lol fanboy, but I am hugely sceptical about this game.

I can't really express why just whenever I watch videos or streams of it I just feel ... 'eh', I guess.

Gonna give it a try whenever I get a chance of course.

3. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

It's alright from what I've played thus far. It feels kinda like the Hearthstone of Mobas. A bit simplistic and not the best balanced, but fun fairly quick games.

4. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

Bad game. Just like every Blizzard game since TBC.

5. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I wanted to try the beta, however I've not gotten a beta key. Looks worth a try at least.

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

lies

7. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

tell us how you really feel

8. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Heroes of the storm is another casual game from blizzard, but I'm pretty sure heroes of the storm success and I think it will be another cyber sport game.Best blizzard game ever is (rock n' roll racing) game of my childhood.

9. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Oh nice you managed to get into the alpha testers?