Heroic Dailies Reset?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DrSteve, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Asmodeu22

Asmodeu22 New Member

WTF Heroic Daily reset again... I spend lots of shard for new runes...

Great this time i got 40 pvp games... (i dont play pvp-to week battlegroup). Can you remove pvp achiv or add this as bonus achiv or ?

2. Tryo

Tryo The King of Potatoes

Mine reset last night as well. I just made a deck to tackle the newest ones and while playing a game i was Disconnected. When i just relogged the achievements reset and changed for a second time. The time left to complete also changed.

3. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

They reset AGAIN?

Pleeeeease, Sok ...

4. Asmodeu22

Asmodeu22 New Member

Do you reset/change Heroic again in this week or this time we can make / collect new deck and play? (time counter- 5 days...)

5. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Today's reset was a necessary part of the patch to fix the bugs you've already mentioned with heroic achievements. As of next week heroic achievements will be running on a 2 week timer, with no exceptions, as intended. We appologize for the inconvenience and are already working on giving out some rewards to players who were unable to finish heroics due to the resets.

Iskandak, bambino and Qucas like this.
  6. Vayatel

Vayatel New Member

Hm, my week achievemts didnt reset( maybe samething wrond?

7. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

It's a bit random, so someone out there was bound to get the same achievement set. If you hadn't finished them this means you can now :)

8. Vayatel

Vayatel New Member

Yes, but I'll tell you about the second reset)
    Achievements simply dumped or someone take reward?

9. Daerthalus

Daerthalus Devotee of the Blood Owl

We got 3k gold and 500 shards for taking part in heroic achievement prior to reset. Was that 3k/500 per reset cuz we resetted on twice,right?

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

The gift was paid out just once.