Hey Poxbase

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baskitkase, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

No u

Afk

2. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Aight, @DMrBadguy you got yourself the nora costs on champion view.

SPiEkY likes this.
  3. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

@Nea Curious about what going on

4. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Working on it, it really is a lot of work to be done, and at times I distract myself by toying with some new tech (PoxBase is my playground for all things IT, so hey, lets rewrite half of the backend into ES6 for fun!).

I knew giving estimates would bite me in the behind, but oh well, the joys of being a dev.

DarkJello and Sirius like this.
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Yeah, I use ES6 for everything. Great for unclogging drains as well.

DarkJello likes this.
  6. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Not without some science - I'd need to run through all guys that have all the same stats but one to reverse engineer the formula and then apply that in reverse to see what stands off.

7. Elves Rule

Elves Rule I need me some PIE!

BTW @Nea can you add the link to the archives to your signature, so I don't have to keep digging up this thread to find it. Would be real helpful. :D

8. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Pi. Nice choice.

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

It's on my sig, and has been for the last 2 weeks....

10. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Or you can have a gaming PC and a Mac for when you need to do some serious work.

11. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Because OSX is unix at heart so running any sort of server side software is a breeze, and unless you are working with some kind of a Microsoft franework or another, chances are there are better tools for anything you do avaiable on OSX.

12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'd rather just run mint or something than that shitty mac OS

13. Poxjedi

Poxjedi I need me some PIE!

I use this site all the time & it's a great resource. Dont forget that there is a "buy me a beer" donate button. He should get a few bucks for making such a useful site. :)

14. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Have you actually used it for longer than 5 minutes to develop such a strong opinion? :v

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You could run a Linux distro and not have to deal with Windows/Mac at all.

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Yeah, I learned how to use computers on macs, and my Senior year of high school we did the entire school newspaper on macs and I hated it.

17. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

The CTO at my current job was on Linux (his editor of choice is vim), last year he caved in and got a MBP retina, it's just too convenient.

18. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

I'd be curious to hear what you didn't like about it. There are a few things that annoy me, but then nothing really is perfect.

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Honestly, it's been long enough that I don't remember most of the complaints that I had with the OS, but I do remember them being numerous and deal-breaking (for me, at least), so I haven't bothered going back since then.

20. Nea

Nea I need me some PIE!

Was it as bad as Windows 8? :v