High ticket items

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by adino32, Jan 22, 2015.

1. adino32

adino32 Member

Closed

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  2. adino32

adino32 Member

I am willing to trade for other things besides the KF Harbinger, but if you want a harbinger you will need to trade in a KF harbinger. So if you want an Angel of war I can trade that out for stuff other than the KF harbinger, but if you want the UD Harbinger, got to go find a KF harbinger somewhere. Heck I see everyone playing 2 in ranked play so there must be a lot.

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Despite all the harbs you see, there are actually few for trade. Good luck though, you'll find one eventually with that UD harb.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

I mostly just have UD and FW stuff to trade, but I'm looking for an Orange Myx Pupae or two if you happen to have them. :)

5. adino32

adino32 Member

Sorry HiveLord. No Orange Myx Pupae. Can't even find that on the checklist. :)

Covah, yeah I am hoping I can net at least one with the UD. I would do a straight swamp. Long long ago, the UD was the most coveted Harbinger. Not so sure now.

6. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i gott 2 arrowsinger and 1 bowmage can i has a doombringer?

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I would not trade limiteds for legendaries.

8. chickenpox2

If you have 2 leg AOP for it i would be really happy

9. adino32

adino32 Member

Hey Covah. I appreciate your advice and normally I would totally agree, but I am at a point I just want to play. I have ditched the OCD collection side of me. That being said, I don't want to get ripped of, but the color of the card means very little to me. Thanks though.

10. adino32

adino32 Member

Chickenpox.. what is AOP?

For the two arrowsingers and bowmage you want which doombringer?

11. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Judging by the list you have I'm guessing AOP is Angel of Perseverence (ST Angel).

12. adino32

adino32 Member

Thanks Chaiolung,

I do not have legendary angels. Man they probably pissed off a lot of people when they brought out legendary angels. Then again they probably made a lot of people happy to.

13. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

The only people that were pissed with Legendary Angels were the collectors, and the main reason was their desire to collect them. When they first came out they were rare, now not so much.

14. adino32

adino32 Member

15. adino32

adino32 Member

Yeah, I would have been one of those pissed collectors. But thankfully I am no longer a collector.

16. chickenpox2

adino you still need stuff
    I got
    1x RR arrowsinger and bowmage and examplar

17. adino32

adino32 Member

what you do want Chickenpox2?

18. adino32

adino32 Member

Hi Folks,

I have been doing some calculations on poxbox. It seems a lot of you are using his calculations. To be fair I am going to cap the value of legendary runes. I put the value of a rare on average 1500 points. Since you can now craft them, a rare is a 72/1 ratio value. If we assign the rare value at 1500 we get a value of 108,000. That is the max value I will assign to a legendary when I consider for a future trade.

While I value Poxbox's rune values, I think he should adjust legendary runes soon or he will get bombarded with Obsidian Venger and get a whole crap load of high end runes take out.

Exotics I feel the same way and will cap their value at 60k. Sorry to do this now after the first trade and to be honest if it was not a friday I would probably not have thought this through, but it is what it is folks.

These caps are upper limit value. Anything lower I will still use Poxbox.

Thanks.

19. chickenpox2

so your not trading with us?

20. adino32

adino32 Member

I am. I just adjusted my value system.