Highlander FW stuff

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by MaruXV, Nov 1, 2017.

1. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

just to have a FF FW bg and an highlander one for quests, i toyed a bit with my FW runes and came up with this:
    upload_2017-11-1_15-25-9.png

any comment/idea?

i would like to fit in also a dark familiar, but maybe his place is only in ud/fw stealth...

@themacca @kalasle

2. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Revenant is honestly one of the worst runes in the game. For font defending/low cost engagements martyr will do plenty of work. I suspect you also need initiative though correct? If not run utterdark fadewisp instead of dead fairy, it has soultap & poison giving it a 5 dot.
    Most other things here are solid but here's a list.
    DROP:
    revenant
    Dead fairy
    Shadow shank
    Crawling corpse
    Doom

ADD
    hungry dead
    Coragh
    Gravewatcher
    Utterdark fadewisp
    Afflicted corpse

You have a pretty solid deck there though

MaruXV likes this.
  3. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

revenant i kinda like it at 38nora...
    dead fairy with init and decay strike is good, but i see your point for the wisp.
    crawling corpse is better than you think, give it a try ;) punish aura for 50nora +body.
    ty for help btw

4. themacca

Would you like revenant as much if i told you he should only cost 31

5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

why?

6. themacca

Formula he should only be 31

MaruXV likes this.
  7. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

gravetender with weakspells or as cheap as possible?

8. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Harbinger can be substituted with Golden Lamia, everything else is standard in a Highlander Meta

9. themacca

As cheap as you can. Gravewatcher is all about efficiency. Also you don't want him in a place where he could die so weaken spells is a no no

10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

but it changes only 6 nora and without it its just a unit thats stays back without an utility. with weakenspells it stands back with some utility...i see it run also with weak spells to be honest^^

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

harbinger cant be replaced by dead fairy? initative, 7spd, long range magic attack.

12. Redderrick

Tbh dead fairy will almost always get 1 rounded and is very weak in 1v1 font scenarios.

13. Redderrick

Lamia is to punish further by giving the next deploy Sabotage and has synergy with steal life, having exertion 3 also synergizes with reapers blade and combo's quite well with the extra AP generated from bazaar.