Highlander Tournement. Sign up, Rules and Bracket.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BansheeX, Jun 3, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

You have until Monday morning (my time) so get it done by Sunday to be safe. Keep trying to reach him :)

The bracket I used is a free online one and it is not terribly good. There will be a third place match wit a tittle as well. And congratulation with your win Ragick.

2. BansheeX

I´ll update the bracket Monday, but since Ragick and Taylor is going to face each other you are free to play that match at your convinience, you do not have to wait a week to get it done :)

3. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Sorry for my english of course it is not my mother tongue, but u play when here is night...This is one of the biggest problem with tourney. I'm on now, and i could said the same thing u said about me.

4. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

moles beat me 2-0

5. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Moles conquers RasielCZ 2-0.

First game on the UD map Rasiel went first and deployed top, both fonts were contested but a spell at top and a spell at bot quickly turned the tide in ST's favour. eventually after ST controlled every font bar one with a massive champ advantage, with Rasiels shrine on low hp, he chose not to transfigure thinking he'd blocked it off so I swapped his champ for a double hit kill on the shrine.

Second game on the FW map, rasiel went first with a Lich and a Greater Pitspawn and I drew Azaran and Icesnap, the game was at a standoff until I swapped in the lich for an easy kill. Rasiel then came at me and I kept picking up kills with spells, so he was forced to rush my shrine with the 30+ damage greater pitspawn. I picked up the remaining few champs with some good moves and Rasiel surrendered.

6. BansheeX

Congratulations moles :)

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I quit this tournament. I do not have the patience to deal with JaceDragon. It is impossible to schedule time with him to play.

8. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Jacedragon is on right now

9. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

I work 9 AM - 5 PM EST. Something he cannot understand or accommodate. I'm out and unsubbing this thread.

10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That is no different than you not being willing to understand or accommodate his schedule, which sounds like it is the same, but on the other side of the world, causing the difficulty.

11. JaceDragon

While u play i'm sleeping or studyng for my finals, and i couldn't play during the night.

I ask for new opponent with a more human times =\

12. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I suppose one of you is European, one in the US. FEEL OUR PAIN, yanks.

13. viktorino

viktorino Member

yes sometimes viktorino si online and pmed you...

14. Taylor

Taylor I need me some PIE!

go viktorino! beat his ass to spoil his attempt of playing me

15. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

jasicipmac 2-0 over darklord48.

In both matches, Snaptooth Dusk Shaman escalated out of Darlord48's control. The first match was over quickly on the FW map. The second was on Lava Plains. jasicpmac took the central font early with a salaman trapper, and held it with an Augur for a bit, but a well placed flamethrower from Vex and an Acid Storm decimated jasicpmac's cluster of troops. jasicpmac was able to fight back healing with his boghopper shaman and salaman hunter.

16. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Even I am not able to find my opponent online.

17. BansheeX

RedAshes will take over for newsbuff who has resigned (since he has submitted a bg). I´ll pm him to get im to contact Jacedragon.

LordRahan, pm, on the forum and on the main site to try and get in touc with your opponent and set up a time to play.

Congratulations to Jasicipmac on the victory.

18. JaceDragon

Is redAshes European? However i will pm him

19. viktorino

viktorino Member

what the hell you say! you have pm! i'm italian. i play afternoon and night of gmt. as i asked on pm, where are you from?

20. viktorino

viktorino Member

we were both online and i wisped you, i asked for you in lobby....no answer...