Highlander Tournement. Sign up, Rules and Bracket.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BansheeX, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

Relax the nerves! I'm PMing with a GMT-5 dude, I'm european and it's all right ;)

2. Redashes

Redashes The King of Potatoes

I just got the message guys that im in turney, Im USA texas time i can play 8;30 pm central time today ill pm him thank you.

3. viktorino

viktorino Member

mine frogs said pew pew. viktorino wins 2 0.
    match description: we were many. we contested nora fonts. they were big, they were too few.
    pew pew.

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

viktorino should get a thread of this own, i giggled

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

So two FS decks walked through two SL decks.

6. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

Congratulations Viktorino :)

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Sounds like vik has got the meta figured out and raz still thinks big pretties wins games. Gratz

8. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

And FW walked through FS. Counters, counters

9. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Then come IS. Which is OP. ISisOP. End

10. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

G_Ro91 2 - 0 Lauremoon

First game I was denying a lot of nora gen by taking his font with a Crystal Mastodon until the game transform into a swarming festival by Drakewing Swarm, I didn't see that coming, noob mistake :(

Second game the dragons overwhelmed my heroes with amplified fire damage. Akakios was getting fun with flamethrower ;) I retreat to my shrine, but it was too late, the Patrol relocate the Beacon in front of my nose and began spitting out MOAR dragons.

Quite good matches, specially the first one! Very well played by G_Ro91.

I want to comment one funny moment when he casted a mine field, then transfigurated his avatar and pushed my almost full life Gnark over a hellish fire explosive party that left him with a few HP. I think he trigger almost EVERY SINGLE mine lol :eek:

Good luck to the winners of the week! ;)

11. BansheeX

Remember to use both pms here and on the main site to try and arrange the match

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

umhu

13. BansheeX

If you want to get a early start on the next round these 2 matches are ready to be played at your convenience:

Matches round 2
    Taylor vs Ragick
    GRo91 vs jasicipmac

14. BansheeX

The deadline is approaching and these 2 matches need to be played.
    Please get in touch with each other and arrange for them to be done :)

SPikEY vs LordRahan
    JaceDragon vs RedAshes

15. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Both us (me and Red) try to be online the same time, it's a bit hard because i'm italian and he/she is from texas.

16. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

We played one game, which I won, but I'll be out of town for the next week, and I just realized that I won't be able to play in that week if I were to win, so I'm going to either concede, or drop out, whichever is preferable at this point.

17. BansheeX

I am sorry to hear this.
    A concede is preferable since non of the other reserves has submitted a BG.

18. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Does it mean I go to the next round?

19. BansheeX

Most likely :)

20. Redashes

Redashes The King of Potatoes

i have tried to play jacedragon as not on i tried at 9 pm to 12 am Texas time he was not on i tried again at 4 am he was not on i tried again 7am he not on. i have to day off for fathers day so if he is on i will play him today. i will only be away from the house a little today to take my kid to the movies and to eat other than that ill be home to play. please someone if you see jace have him reply to me as i have left to cam like 3 messages, its hard to catch him as he is something like 13 hours different time zone.