hotfix 6/22

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CommissarEpic, Jun 22, 2017.

1. CommissarEpic

CommissarEpic New Member

So I read they fixed the bug causing the client crash for pc, if this DOES fix my issue ive had lately with pox then thank you so much for fixing this issue so fast! If its not well goddamnit atleast let me forge and breakdown all these dupes I got from the planer box set :/

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It addressed a specific reproduction of the issue, but it's possible there are other ways to trigger it. Hopefully it is fixed completely!

3. Andoid

Andoid Member

Two days ago it was very bad but yesterday it's doing a little better.

This isn't 100% fix, I can forge everything but legendaries and some extra runes will not sacrifice at all but some do. (Yes there not in a deck)

I have two of theses, one is in a deck and the other isn't as I deleted that deck and I still can't sacrifice this:

[​IMG]

4. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

You need to remove all copies of it from all decks when it comes to spells,relics,equip. no idea why, just do it. Its nothing new its been this way as far as i can remember.

5. Regulate

Regulate I need me some PIE!

Also if you did the faction walkthroughs they give a banner that can't be sharded, I believe?

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You probably got one of the free starter BGs that can't be sacrificed. That comes with a warbanner. Remove your other one from the BGs it is in, sacrifice it, and add this one to your BGs.

7. Andoid

Andoid Member

I will try that guys thanks.

8. Andoid

Andoid Member

Ok I removed it from my Dragon storm deck and it still won't sacrifice, I believe it's a bug as one of the Devs said the decks could be sacrificed for Nora shards.

9. Hierokliff

Hierokliff I need me some PIE!

No its not a bug probably, you havent removed SL warbanner from all decks, create a trade, put the warbanner into the trade, then you see if its still in any deck. If you create the trade fully it will remove the warbanner from all decks and you can cancel the trade afterwards and sacrifice the warbanner. so far i havent heard of anyone not being able to sacrifice if they can put the rune in trader, and if you cant put the rune in the trader its a new bug :)

10. Andoid

Andoid Member

I'm going to say this one last time sacrifice is still bugged and it's not 100% fixed, more like 50% as this isn't the only one doing that.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hierokliff likes this.
  11. Durand

Durand Active Member

If you are playing on PC and you got one of the banners for free and the other one not:
    -Try to sacrifice. If it doesn't work
    -Try removing them all from all decks (*Note)
    -If you still cannot sacrifice it, try adding the first one of them back
    -If even that didn't help, remove it and add the second one to some deck. Then it should finally work. (I have been able to do this myself for all non-free banners)

(It becomes even more complicated if you have 2 or more free ones. You need to have a non-free rune not in any deck. In case of banners, I think it tries to sacrifice the first one which is not in any deck)

(*Note: Actually no need to remove the one from a free deck as it cannot be sacrificed in any case (like darklord48 pointed out). Its actually easier if you keep the free decks as they are).

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  12. Durand

Durand Active Member

That was the free one which cannot be sacrificed.

13. Andoid

Andoid Member

I was able to sacrifice my extra ice banner so it's a glitch and that's all there is to it, you shouldn't have to go through so much effort to sacrifice one extra banner, that's why it's called a glitch.

14. Durand

Durand Active Member

I agree, it took way too long to sacrifice stuff. This part is the biggest problem: "I think it tries to sacrifice the first one which is not in any deck". If the first is a free one, it should automatically try to sacrifice the second one and so on.

Andoid likes this.
  15. Andoid

Andoid Member

They will fix it but I hope they fix the gold problem first ;)