How can we help De'lim decks?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Etherielin, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Things have changed.

Haven't seen you in a match for months which is why I thought you're gone.

Discord lets you converse via writing! It's the best of all worlds!

2. Etherielin

Also regarding the discussion: I think the upcoming Treefolk will be a great addition for De'lim but finding space for it will be a wee bit difficult.

Other things worth considering:
    Ruthless Enforcer: Devotee of De'lim base, Enforcement Action to U2 (both cost 6 nora), Vindictive added to U1, Ponderous Blows added to U2.

Flamemage of the Circle: Flame Nova ranks 1 and 2 removed from U1, Purging Flames and Flamestrike added to U1, Cleansing Flame moved to U1, Fire Acolyte added to U2.

Perfected Runner: Immortality added to base, no other changes.

Outcast of the Flame: Torch Rank 1 removed, Flamestrike and Fire Aura rank 3 moved to U1, Torch Rank 2 moved to U2, Fire Acolyte added to U2.

Naria Mindtap: Psychic Blast removed from U2, Bleed added to U2, Blood Magic removed from U1, Blood Knowledge added to U1.

Naria Ragevine: Hunter: Bloodied removed from U1, Bloodtracker added to U1.

Fanatical Devotee: +2 HP, no nora cost increase.

Woodland Marshal: Eagle Form removed from U1, Crow Form added to U1, Boost: Plant removed from U2, Forest Front added to U2, Devotee of De'lim removed from U1, Fire Acolyte added to U1, Devotee of De'lim moved to base, HP +2, nora cost from 68 (Flame Armour + Sacrifice of De'lim as default upgrades) to 72.

Conduit Watcher: Nora cost from 4 to 3.
    Conduit Mastery: Nora cost from 6 to 4.
    Conduit: Speed: Nora cost from 10 to 6.
    Conduit: Upgrade: Nora Cost from 12 to 9.

They're not meant to all go together, it's just a compilation of changes that could work to help De'lim and their champs.

MaruXV likes this.
  3. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I think Germinate is being changed to summon a young sapling for free. I’m not sure how that will be different from Summon Sapling, though.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

unfortunately, this also removes de'lims cheapest way to generate devotee procs.

5. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Hunter Bloodied is actually really good on Ragevine in UD Bleed.

6. themacca

note that bloodtracker is being removed too

7. Etherielin

I've talked to a couple of UD players like @xaznsoulx @badgerale and @RasielCZ and they say they'd never take that condition over any other upgrade. Bloodtracker seems like something that can actually compete there.
    Isn't it just getting changed into Sabotage: Bleed?

8. themacca

Yes it is, & that's gonna be an awful ability