How do I cancel a bid...

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by ShionNR, Jan 28, 2015.

1. ShionNR

ShionNR I need me some PIE!

... on a expired trade? Do I need to wait more time or something? Seems like a big flaw on trade system to discourage even more the use of it, unless I'm dumb and didn't realize how to cancel it.

2. Auronzwei

Auronzwei The King of Potatoes

I think you have to wait an hour if I'm not mistaken....edit: oops missed the expired part, I'm not sure

3. ShionNR

ShionNR I need me some PIE!

Not really, at least 5 hours after expiration and I still couldn't get my rune back from the bid. I had to wait until the trader cancelled his trade to "unlock" my rune. That actually sucked hard, afaik you can't accept a bid after the trade expires so why can't I get my bid back?

4. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

Things like this is why I believe the auction system doesn't work. I think removing these restrictions and just adding an extra measure of acceptance like a screen with only the name of the runes with an accept/decline button the second time would make it loads better. This discussion was had before and all they summed up was the restrictions on new accounts for like two weeks or something.