how do you link account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thegne, May 31, 2017.

1. thegne

thegne The King of Potatoes

im a decade long plaYER ,but when i turn on ps4 i am immediately logged on as my ps4 name ,i see no option for me to link or add an account can somebody tell me how to accomplish this ?

2. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

There is no link between PSN and PC. They are separate accounts although you can play against each other.

3. thegne

it says you can link your account from pc to ps4 so how do i just access the login screen on ps4?

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Incorrect. PSN players can copy their collections to their PSN accounts. After doing so the accounts are separate though.

poxrooster likes this.
  5. thegne

when i start the ps4 it goes straight to launch pad screen it bypass login screen

6. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

Have a look around the menus, I managed to do it without too much trouble(cant remember how sorry). I know that doesnt really help you all that much but still...I also seemed to receive double runes which I cannot shard. I havnt played on PS4 since then so dont know if half my runes got taken back or not.

7. thegne

can anybody tell me how to get to the log in screen? on ps4?

8. thegne

i have been all over the pages and i see no way

9. Chris

Chris I need me some PIE!

I think you dont log in with your pc account. you link it to your ps4 from one of the menus. You will be known as whatever your ps4 account is, not your pc username.

10. thegne

my problem is i cant get to or see a log in screen on the ps4 it initalizies login screen but skipps it goes to launch pad screen

11. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero The King of Potatoes

Press L2 and then press R1 and go all the way to link account and put in your pC credentials

Chris likes this.
  12. thegne

no help

13. poxrooster

Yeah sure, go to the screen that says "Login Here."

14. thegne

really if i saw that would i be making a thread ? so honestly if you dont have a real answer dont reply to this ,i am not new to pox so if i had not already done or seen any thing similar to a log in screen i would not waste anybody time posting a thread .i just want to play on my ps4 ,

15. poxrooster

It was a joke bro. Ease off.

16. thegne

i take pox serious , and not getting on with my ps4 is killing me i wanna play on the big screen and cant get no help all i need is for to see the login screen but it skips it

17. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Did this help?

18. thegne

no it does not help ,it doesnt even help on the pc so why would you think it would for the ps4

19. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

When you launch the game on the PS4, when you reach the main lobby page hit L2 to go into player details. They use L1/R1 to cycle through the tabs until you get to Link Account. On that tab you will be able to put in your PC account's info. You can only use the Link account once and when it is used it will be removed.

20. Mursumies

Mursumies Devotee of the Blood Owl

So you didnt even try since the fix from a green was the exact same thing.

Maybe it works because its PS and not PC -.-