how do you link account

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thegne, May 31, 2017.

1. thegne

thegne The King of Potatoes

senshu i was never given that option ,and besides that it skips the log in screen it says inializing log in screen when it starts but it never goes to a log in screen but straight to the launch pad screen that is the real issue i am dealing with on my ps4,i am linked on the pc and i see a log in screen when i start the game but not on the ps4

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am fairly certain that you dont log in on PSN and that it uses your PSN account as your account log in every time you launch the game. Senshu's description of what to do mentions that it goes straight to the lobby page when you launch the game on PS4.
    1. Launch Game (It auto logs into your PSN account)
    2. Hit L2 to open your account page (This is your PSN Account page)
    3. Tap L1/R1 until you see Link Account. (This is the first login screen you will see at all)
    4. Login with PC info.
    5. You are now linked.
    6. When you launch on PSN you will never have to login.

3. thegne

All well and good but I must have at some time used that option it is gone, I don't see it. So now I need to see a log in screen, which is whay I have been looking for to begin with, so if it automatically logs In on ps4 that means that only one player can ever play pox on my system?i need to get to a log In screen

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

When you turn on a playstation you have to select a profile. For example on my Playstation we have Me, Wife, and Family profiles. If my wife wants to play a game she switches to her profile because that is where her save files are. I am assuming its the same on PS4 with Pox

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

You do not see this on login. When you launch the game on your PS4 it goes straight into the main lobby because it is using your PSN account. You then hit L2 to open the player details which contains the Link Account tab at the far end, so you will have to use L1 or R1 to cycle over to the Link Account tab. This tab is only available on the PS4 version of the game and once it is used it will be removed.

6. thegne

i must have already used it since it is removed , so other then that there is no way to accesss a log in screen? what if my friend or brother wants to create a game only one person can ever play on my ps4?isnt that killing our future player base?

7. thegne

so if you have a visiter that currently plays and has an account that person couldnt play on your ps4 ?

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The visitor would just click "New Profile" when they turn on the PS4

9. thegne

you miss understand if he did that you would have to download the game again under that profile he couldnt play on any of your games you have under your profile .still i just want to see a log in screen like i see when i boot up on the pc

10. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I understand you. I could be wrong but I am fairly certain that the PSN accounts/logins were a Sony decision as part of the agreement to bring the game to PS4.

11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There is no login screen on PS4. Markoth is correct in that it is tied to your PSN Profile.

12. thegne

ok thankyou all for the information but since i dont see the link option anymore ,i guess some name got linked somewhere i guess i will never play pox on my ps4 especially with my ps4 name ,so there is no way to get that link or see what account got linked?

13. Sokolov

@Senshu, is there a way for us to check what happened to this account?

Just in case, can you provide us with your Pox username and PSN profile name?

14. thegne

ok thegne on pc
    @Senshu sure im thegne on pc , and im-a-gne on ps4

15. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

If i link an account to ps, will my pc account get deleted? Or will i have 2 seperate ones after and can use both as time goes on?

16. thegne

ok my name on pc is ( thegne) ,on psn (IM-A-GNE) what happens next

17. Sokolov

You will have 2 separate accounts and use both. But changes made to one will not reflect on the other.

voodoov likes this.
  18. Sokolov

Now we try and see if there's anything we can find determine as to why you did not see the link option.

19. thegne

ok thankyou ,how will i know what you conclude ?

20. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We are looking into a few things, but we are seeing that your PSN account was linked. Are you just going into the Deck Manager and not seeing all of your PC Decks? If so, the decks themselves are not copied as part of the Link process. This just copies all of your runes. Go into Deck Manager and then Hit Square to Edit one of your existing decks. Your full rune inventory should appear there.

When you launch the Game on the PS4 do you see that you have nearly the same amount of gold as your PC account?