How long to hear back from support?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by SirHazyrd, Jun 28, 2014.

1. SirHazyrd

SirHazyrd New Member

I submitted a support ticket about recovering my old Octopi account. I gave them my old username and email like Senshu mentioned in another thread. I'm fairly certain I've done things properly, but that was nearly a week ago.
    I'm not complaining, just curious. Does anyone else have experience with a response taking this long? Is it normal, or is it maybe because they've all been tied up with the revamp?
    Like I said, not complaining, I just wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Hrm… Are you sure you did not receive an email followup?

You can try to send a message directly to Senshu telling him you submitted a ticket and he can get it passed forward. However, the Owl's do not work on the weekends.

3. SirHazyrd

SirHazyrd New Member

I did get an auto response, but that's all I got. So I know it went through. I submitted it earlier in the week.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We only have one engineer to address all our technical support tickets so it will take some time for him to get to your issue.

5. SirHazyrd

SirHazyrd New Member

Lol, Customer Service Engineer :D
    At any rate, I finally got a response that next day. For future reference for other players, it takes about a week :)

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That sounds about right, but it also depends on how busy our engineer is and the number of people making support tickets.